Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup! I had to get rid of the Venice themed room though. I Bought one pair of white sheets a white blanket.... one white towel for each room. Once ya decorate we can give the white stuff to the local charity. They have a decent sized shower and washroom. :)

The local charity has a good washroom? Or our bedrooms have a good washroom?

Can I call in a decorater and have a jetted tub added to mine? Any one else want one too? I'm sure we could get a better deal if we gave the contractor lots of work.

There are 10 'office / bedroom' rooms. And 2 others that are just bedrooms without the office area.

I had to have the contractors build this thing for 15 days and tunnel the dirt away! NOT easy!

Those earthquakes you felt? It was us building! :rolleyes:

Well, worth all the shaking Sushi! I'll take one of the bedrooms with out an office. I spend too much time on my computer as it is.

jkath, i just read that you're going to vegas and your hotel bills won't even top $200!!!!!!!! WOW!
i got a hotel for like 5 or 6 days in march as a birthday gift to myself, and spent $1,900 between the hotels (we went to 2 different ones), food (and all i was eating was cheap-a*s Denny's!), booze, and a few unmentionables. it was such a great time! but i didn't like people i don't even know showing up at my door ISO a place to party. i had to turn some people away.
i thought my Mom was gonna flip when i said how much i spent, but she just said, 'it's your money' and raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

i'm getting a new car, guys!
10.gif

i think i'm getting a yellow H2 hummer. my cavalier has a broken alternator, so i might just sell that.
my Dad is gonna take me out to look for one.
i can't wait!

Last edited:
I'm here! What's this
<<purple and silver balloons coming down>>
hey! this is cool!

TURTLES! WEE-HEE! We have turtles!
Can I name them, sushi?

Thank you
(psst - allergic to red, but I'll take a mojito with guacamole and chips, if there's any left in the grotto)

I love the music - everybody Wang chung tonight!

turtles are cute. we had one once.
i'm hungry but i'm not allowed to eat, sigh.
i have some leftover veal scallopine that is calling my name, too, and i want a nice big piece of French Pyreness. it's the best cheese.
anyone want a snack so i can eat vicariously?
i have to be up at 9am. i may just not sleep at all.
i can't even take either of my sleeping pills cause i'm not allowed any fluids till tomorrow. well, i might be able to take the one because it's so small, but the stronger one won't go down without water, and i need both.
grrrrrrr, they said they'll probably have to give me an endoscopy. that means i'll have to be put under conscious sedation. although i've refused the anesthesia for several other scopes and was fine. i might do that.

I'll eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for you luvs...

I'm sorry you can't eat. That's hard.

aww, it's not so bad, pds. i went for three months on a couple of freezer pops a day when i was sick. i'm just not used to being hungry like i am.
i'll make you a sammich. do you want smooth or chunky peanut butter? skippy, jif, smuckers, all-natural organic, low sodium, or sugar free? blueberry, strawberry, apricot, concord grape, or raspberry preserves?

'night, my friends.
i'm off to sleep.
gotta be up in three hours for my appointment.
have a good day, you guys!
i'll post once the anesthesia wears off and let you know how the new feeding tube is.:)

scrap that. i can't go now. i have to go tomorrow afternoon. my boy has to go to the vet and his health matters more to me than a stupid feeing tube leak. we forgot about his appointment. OOPS!
i can go one more day with the leakage. it won't do me in or anything. it just burns and itches is all. it isn't due to be changed for another two months, anyhow.

oh good morning guys. i fell asleep while decorating my new room. wolf everything. wanna see? i'm going to have a friend of mine paint a wolf mural on the wall too.

Is it too early for a margarita? I just survived the morning from h---!! BOTH my girls were in tizzies, freaking out about what they couldn't find to wear this morning, then lost an earring down the sink etc etc. All the while I am trying to make lunches, feed and medicate the livestock you get the picture. WHEW! I am so glad to sit down with a cup of coffee and chat with y'all.

So, whats shaking here? I am going to have this cup of coffee and then I will hop up and make some apricot muffins.

Back
Top Bottom