Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, Sushi...It's always like that, isn't it? Troubles come in bunches. Do you have a friend with a wet/dry shop vac to suck the carpet?

Did you tell your insurance guy that the other driver told you at the time that there was no damage? It's your word against his at this point. If no one called the police and no witnesses signed anything, for all you know the damage to his car could have happened afterward and have nothing to do with you!

Re: the boss. You might address his complaints one by one on paper in a really professional way and cc whoever you think would be useful as a person to hear your side of the problem(s). Include your own issues addressed one by one with a request that he help you solve your difficulties, too. He is your boss, after all, and you're still in training. You just have to outclass people like that and be super professional. And make sure you leave a paper trail so you have back up for your side. But, of course, you know all that already. Keep your chin up and come in here where your friends are to keep your sanity!!:flowers: :winkiss:

You would sell your pink shoes for ME?! :unsure: :cry: I dont know the signifigance of them but they sound close to your heart Jkath. A fundraiser huh? lol Ok how do we do THAT? I have nothing to sell.

Their, the carpet isnt too bad. I have the air on and a BIG fan going. AS far as the bossman..... the company Im in is small. If I try to address things like that (I have thought of that) then he will see it as an attack and REALLY try to can me. And probably succeed. :neutral: He reports to the owner and they are best buddies.

I would even sell my gym membership to get you back on your feet, sush.

Okay, kids, it's time for me to hit the hay. I'm really sleepy and I need to be wide awake - lots of commitments tomorrow to attend to.

Take care and goodnight.
((handing out cocoa to everyone, and Thier gets a glass of n-juice's protein zone))

here's what i'm donating to the fundraiser. (i seriously was gonna give these things away, but, hey...)
-Magic Bullet mixer in box, unopened
-1 pair medium-blue Dollhouse jeans, bootcut, sz. 0, tags on. includes brown leather belt.
-1 pair sz. 2 indigo blue GAP jeans, bootcut; tags on
-identical pair of indigo GAP jeans, sz. 2, bootcut; tags on
-1 pair sz. 1 GAP bootcut medium-colored blue jeans, tags on
-1 pair Hippie jeans, long, bootcut, sz. 1, tags on
-1 lime green tank top, XS, tags on
-1 pastel green fluted tank top, XS, tags on
-1 sparkly tank top, green, XS, tags on
-pink baseball hat, monogrammed with 'A', tags on
-1 computer w/out moniter, DVD player and burner, used
-1 Cavalier, year unkown, great condition, silver, broken alternator/headlight. brand new battery.

Last edited:
lol, i'm not REALLY selling my stuff, thier! it's all going to charity. remember, this is a virtual cafe?

i know, sigh. that's too bad.
ALL of our problems are real.
i've had my fair share of them, and they suck.....

'morning!
~flipping on lights and straightening out barstools.~
how're you guys all doing?
here, i brought a plate of tea sammiches. help yourself.
okay, i'd better go get myself into the tub. i have to leave here in less than 15 minutes.
can someone make something REALLY good for later?
i'm starving and sooooooo very, very thirsty, but when i get in, i'm eating half the kitchen!:LOL:

I'm marinating a whole salmon for you to serve with wild rice and a huge caesar salad and a wine cooler. Chocolate sundaes for dessert with Walker's Shortbread Highlanders.

I'll have to eat those chocolate sundaes for luvs, since she doesn't eat chocolate...I guess I'll have to force myself.....heh heh heh

I'll make her a 7-layer lemon/berry trifle....with vanilla sauce on the side.

jkath said:
I'll have to eat those chocolate sundaes for luvs, since she doesn't eat chocolate...I guess I'll have to force myself.....heh heh heh

I'll make her a 7-layer lemon/berry trifle....with vanilla sauce on the side.

Oh, you poor thing, jkath. Choke it down!! I'll also contribute some chilled melon and fruit cubes with a honey poppy seed dressing for something sweet.

It is really difficult to help out like this...(shoving more ice cream into mouth) but, I do my best. <<wiping off chocolate mustache>>

Now that I'm full, it's time to go to the gym.

See ya later, alligator!

Wait a sec...Let me get that last blob on the end of your nose...Got it! You wouldn't want the guys at the gym to know about your secret life of indulgence, would you? Have a good workout! :)

I pray DS has things get better for him. :ermm:
OK I need a #19 and something to Drink ! Here are 50 dozen springrolls to try. They are fresh I just made them! :huh:

Is it too late to get some breakfast? I'm still craving pancakes with lots of
butter and warm maple syrup...

And coffee... more coffee.. I have to wake up!

Thank you
thank you
thank you!

Maidrite said:
I pray DS has things get better for him. :ermm:
OK I need a #19 and something to Drink !

Okaya, we-ah gotta da meat-a-balla sandwich and a ....oh, wait, that's a #29. Okay, here's your #19. Frog legs sauteed in EVOO with a honey basil dipping sauce, served up with garlic mashed turnips and chicken toenails. *yeesh!* And for your drink, how about some freshly squeezed tangerine juice?

Maidrite said:
Here are 50 dozen springrolls to try. They are fresh I just made them! :huh:
These are so good - I love springrolls, especially when you dip 'em in that red sweet and sour sauce.

Thanks, Maidrite!

Back
Top Bottom