Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22.gif

Thats quite the bagel! :shock:
Did they fix the washrooms yet?

The cobwebs are finally clearing. Is there anything I can get you middie, or anything that needs to be done before the lunch rush?

um maybe just tidy up in the dining rooms. sierra and i cleaned the kitchen last night. i'm heading into the kitchen to get something to drink so i'll get something to eat since i'm up.

(growling) good morning.

I am sick. It doesn't sound like I swallowed a frog- sounds like I swallowed the whole marsh of 'em.

Hey - how come Jon Bon Jovi is here? Middie? Do you have something to do with that?

and sleeping in the massage chair was nice, but I'll take some cold/cough medicine with a bagel and a HUGE mug of coffee, please.....

(shuffling feet slowly, blanket over head) fine. I'll go get my coffee. Wait! Hey, Jon - can I have some coffee while you're in the kitchen?

<singing from kitchen..."ohhhhhhhh we're halfway there....">

(He brings in coffee)

thanks, Jon. You can go home now.

See you all later - I've got a yearbook to work on. It's due to be sent to Missouri on Tuesday. I'll check in later when my stomach growls and my medicine wears off.

No Jon, you can't go home yet!!!! I need a few words with you in the um... storage room...yeah, that's it!:LOL:

Can I get a couple dozen strawberries & some whipped cream please?;-)

Here you go crewsk strawberries are fresh pick'em myself Topping is left over from last night. Anyone want a piece of key lime pie its here on the counter. I for one am having Blueberry waffles with fresh strawberries and left over creamy whipped topping. And a Large cup of Mississippi Mud, also Large glass of milk I am a growing Boy LOL !

<<BANGING ON DOOR>>

Crewsk? are you still in there? It's been over an hour!

looks like it's just me again...
(brewing yet another pot of coffee)

I'll put the foccacia bread in the oven if someone will take it out

There was a huge delay in your order, crewsk--sorry. I guess sush is still sleeping off his hangover! Here are the strawberries and whipped cream--hopefully Jon hasn't left yet!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom