Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*opening eyes* What happened??!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: WOLF!!!!!!!!!!! *running out of room* What the??!! *running into elevator* (DING!) *running into Cafe* Middie! What was I doing in Middies room? Why does Middie have wolves all over her room??!! :ermm: Why do I smell like avacados?

Oh yeah..... I was picking avacados. :glare: I hurt. Im really soar! Maybe I should lay down in my room for a while. Did my package of silly sting arrive? :huh: :blink:

What was I doing in Middies room?
I don't know sush.. why were you in my room ??? :ermm:

Why does Middie have wolves all over her room??!!
Cause i love them goof-ball !!! :LOL:

If I wasnt so loopy I would grab a can. :shifty: *grabbing a can* hee hee hee.... *going into elevator* *turning on intercom* come and GET me! HA! HA! HA! :-p I heard Crewsk can save me. :cool:

i just had a milkshake a little earlier, but thanks, jkath. i'll save mine for tomorrow morning.
i'll see you guys later. i think i'm gonna go take a bath after i read some more posts. i just got some of this TIGI bodywash at the salon and it smells soooo good. between that, all the incense i burn (it smells so good. i burn it constantly to try and get all of my clothes to smell like it. so far it's working. i even got a comment on how i pepetually smell of nag champa), and the plumeria essential oil i use i'm gonna be the best-scented person in town!:-p

JKATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Where are you? Thanks Middie. :) Jkath where did you go? Im suffering from my wounds here. Plus I need to know how The Grotto is doing. :ermm:

'night, Middie! I've got to go, too...dishes to wash before I go to bed.

Good Night everyone!

Hello DS just wanted to say hi I am about to go to bed but I must stop off to say hi first. I need a # 49 and a Large Ice tea Unsweet. Oh I bought this Bottle of Russian Vodka for you it is 150 years old. Enjoy! Lime slices on the side!:cool:

Okay #49...a ham and 3-cheese omelette, with mushrooms, black olives, and tomatoes added. Chocolate chip pancakes on the side.

Looks like Sushi passed out again - must've really busted his melon from that fall!

The grotto is doing wonderfully! All the plants have really taken root, and the ivy is climbing up the walls beautifully. I've scheduled some chalk painters to come and do some frescos around the walkway. I believe they're doing some da vinci reproductions, as well as Rembrandt and Renoir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom