Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's a good movie, middie. it'll make you cry, though.:cry: we're both going to the doctor at the same time tomorrow.
about the package i got, it was just 500 grams of nag champa. it's a huge box, lol, but they knocked a few bucks off the price for me.:-p it's easier to just order it but i hear a local store carries it now. now i have to wait till they get the soap in stock so i can order some of that.

ummmm luvs can i get a rain check on the movie ?
i feel like i'm falling asleep so i'm going to go to bed
and hopefully i'll be able to sleep. goodnight guys.
love you all

night-night, middie.

we can watch the movie another day. i have it for five days. hope you can get some sleep.:)
we luv you too, middie.

'night, middie! hope this is a better night for you...i spent a couple of years where i didn't sleep well at all.

i'm off to bed, too. i have a busy day ahead. got to get my beauty rest :LOL:

really...good night! it's so hard to leave you guys. you're such good company! but, really - i'm off to bed. and off early in the morning to take a friend to the airport 55 miles away. have a cup of coffee for me in the a.m.!:)

This place is a MESS!!! :mad: Can someone please clean up the Cafe? The laundry needs to be done.... PLUS our Cafe is a mess. :( Flour all over..... grease...... please clean it up. And remember to wear your hard hat! :chef: We will get through this! :chef:

<slinking back into the cafe> hi, sush......i'm here to clean up...i'm wearing my hard hat...
8.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
This place is a MESS!!! :mad: Can someone please clean up the Cafe? The laundry needs to be done.... PLUS our Cafe is a mess. :( Flour all over..... grease...... please clean it up. And remember to wear your hard hat! :chef: We will get through this! :chef:

I would like to help you :neutral: but I'm trying to make my cafe design in my mind :). By the way what is your cafe look like? Could you please tell us about it?

Morning, everyone. I'm taking after middie, I think--I hardly slept at all last night. I just couldn't get comfortable.:( So I'm taking the easy way out and just offering assorted cereals and oatmeals this morning. Oh, and there's some fruit left in the fridge if anyone wants some fruit salad. I might even break down and have a strong cup of coffee this morning if anyone has anything good.

Sorry you didn't sleep good PA. I hated nights like that (still do)! Here's an overnight coffee cake fresh out of the oven if you want any. I'm off to watch The Incredibles with the kids. They've been begging me all week to watch it with them. I'll see y'all later!

too bad you didn't get a restful night's sleep, PA.
very thoughtful of you to bring the assortment of cereals! any rice krispies or special k? those are my favorites.:)
later, guys!
wait, did you read about my good news yet? it's on another thread on the off topic boards.:-p

*wandering in*... what happened to the cafe ?
luvs and i spent hours in here scrubbing !!!!
can i have a piece of coffee cake please ?
and a little oatmeal too ?
pa i'm sorry i rubbed off on you. hope you
sleep better tonight !

<<popping in>>
hey guys~ Long time no see~
I'm off to the gym for some much needed crunches. Thier, check your pm - I sent you something

thier1754 said:
Coming up, Bang. How're things?

A little better. My wife aplogised again for her behavior. She goes to her room and tries to stay there when she gets crabby. Crabby is not the word I wanted to use.

Back
Top Bottom