Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if i really have a choice, i'll take the made from scratch one. lots of tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, black olives, artichokes, maybe some pine nuts, pesto, garlic, :mrgreen:

thanks, sushi!! can i take the purple golf cart for another spin around the lake?? I'll be back in about 45...I'm taking the flashlight!

LOL! Sure! :mrgreen: Its all yours. Just be careful. And watch the wood pile for the dock we are building. *handing keys to callie* Here are your keys to the Cafe'....... errrrrrrrr Bed & Breakfast. :rolleyes: :-p

WOW :w00t: MY OWN KEYS TO THE B&B???!!!!!! I'm so excited!!

I'll dodge the wood pile...and do a perimeter check
28.gif

8.gif
See ya later! Thanks for making the pizza!!

*pulling pizza out of oven* Well Im cutting this sucker and having a piece!
1.gif

*yelling out the back of B&B* Your pizza is ready!!!! *getting plate and Guiness for callie*

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Sierra this is a great thread! Wanna check out the Cafes......... errrrrrrrr Bed & Breakfasts 105 acres of nature? If we had a fire we would be ruined!!! :(
DS, I have constucted a fireline around the 105 acres of nature. It doubles as a jogging and biking path. I have hired a pilot and helicopter with a bambi bucket to dip out of the lake.
2004122182815.jpg

For personnel, I have hired 1 hotshot crew of 20 young, strong and fit men. Get out your cameras ladies. They will start working out in the new fire base tomorrow.

group.jpg

Sushi, I am sure with a some training and a little conditioning you too can be a firefighter. *Throwing Sushi a yellow Nomex shirt and green pants* Catch Sushi, here is your 45 lbs. of fire gear. That does not include your Pulaski, shown in the picture below.

handcrew.jpg

Pleeease can I book a room???? My husband came out of hospital today and is grumpy and disatisfied with everything and everyone and my kids are driving me nuts!! If I don't get some R n R I may have a breakdown lol. I'll have a hot choclate and a foot massage too if thats ok? and maybe some tissues for the tears.

mrsmac said:
Pleeease can I book a room???? My husband came out of hospital today and is grumpy and disatisfied with everything and everyone and my kids are driving me nuts!! If I don't get some R n R I may have a breakdown lol. I'll have a hot choclate and a foot massage too if thats ok? and maybe some tissues for the tears.

hey, mrsm, tissues and hot chocolate coming right to you!
hope all goes well with hubby's recovery and hope you have a smile on your face soon!:)
about your kids driving you nuts, lol.... you'd get along well with my Mom, tee-hee; she says her 'kids' (we're in our mid-20's:angel:) and my Dad drive her nuts.....:-p

Last edited:
OMG mine are only 5 and 13 does that mean this will go on for years?????????????
Feeling better after the chocolate and tissues, hubby is asleep, all the pain medication has made him drowsy thank goodness!! He is the worlds first 30 yr old "grumpy old man" lol.

Back
Top Bottom