Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[size=+4]Oven-Fried
Shark
[/size] Ingredients:

• 2 pounds of Fresh Shark Filets
  • 1/2 cup of Rich Milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
  • A dash of Pepper
  • 2 tablespoons of Chopped Parsley
  • 1/8 teaspoon of Basil
  • 1 cup of Dry Bread Crumbs
  • 1/3 cup of Melted Butter or Margarine
Directions:

Wipe the filets with a damp cloth. Pour milk into a small mixing bowl. Add salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Stir will. Dip each filet in seasoned milk, then in bread crumbs. Arrange in buttered, shallow baking dish and pour melted butter on fish.

Bake at 350 to 375 degrees for 30 minutes.

Serves 6.

Hey that sounds GOOD!!!!
1.gif

Now Im hungry!!!! :chef: Im making some sushi again!!!:mrgreen:

i love shark. mmmm......

congrats in getting the bed and breakfast opened, sush!

i went to bath and body works and got a bunch of little bottles of bath items and lotions for the rooms. got some little boxes of godiva chocolates for the pillows and some little bags of specialty coffees from this place at the mall.

*wipping chocolate off of lips* Well, all is quiet around here. *cleaning up counter* Guess I'll shut the lights off in the lounge and dinning room and prep the kitchen for the morning rush. *shutting off lights* Im off to bed. *getting in elevator*

are you all right, jkath?how were the chocolates, sush?

got my new computer ordered!:-p can't wait to get it! my Brother couldn't fix mine so i'm paying to rent his. needless to say, i want my new one asap.

i'll see you later, my friend is coming to pick me up to take me somewhere in a few minutes. he just came to get me and take me there yesterday. he's a cool guy.

Last edited:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Smurfs. I see. :huh: Hey, Sierra, how much are these guys costing us anyways? They arent here just so you women oggle them are they? :glare:

Sushi, we will never tell how much they cost. If it for me and jkath to know and for you to not find out. :brows: Obviously, they are here to do some serious work protecting our forest. :innocent:

Just have a minute to say hey everyone I trust everything is fine. I need a # 97 and a gallon of Ice Tea unsweet please !:)

:rolleyes: HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !:cool:

1:30 in the morning. Just got through reading all the posts here after returning from San Jose and a visit to grandchildren, son and daughter in law, brothers in law and wives. Yawn. Missed you all! Book me into a room tomorrow, would you? I'm ready for some peace and quiet. zzzzzz.....................

P.S. to Luvs...Y'all behave now! Don't go gettin' frisky with that new feller...:cool:

tee-hee, thier.
someone DID say they think he has a little crush on me. and he IS rather gorgeous......:-p

good night! i have a doctor's appointment in a few hours. (lol, what else? i must spend half my days at the doctor's office:-p )
gotta get a little sleep. the wrath of my now-angry Mom has fallen upon me: she says something very similar to: 'have you not SLEPT YET? HUH? you had better answer me RIGHT NOW!!!!! HAVE YOU NOT SLEPT? HUHHHHHHHHH????!!!!!!! this is it. if you miss this appointment, i just don't want to hear it, do you HEAR me?!..... i have HAD it! do you hear me?! i....have.... HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
um, she might be a little angry, huh?:-p

That sounds wonderful, crewsk, thanks!

I'm going to make some chicken and broccoli stir fry for lunch today so I'll drop some of that off later. Like you, I'm running around doing laundry and 10 other things this morning!:rolleyes:

Morning! I'm trying to rise and shine, but I haven't had my hrt prescription for four days now, and I feel crummy. Tomorrow I get it back. Whew. Funny how our bodies are so regulated by our hormone system... (Sorry to our male posters; I know this isn't your topic of high interest! :mrgreen: )

It was 104 degrees in San Jose over the weekend. I'm very glad to be back in the Pacific Northwest.

I've left a plate of freshly baked coconut macaroons and a big pitcher of cranberry iced tea in the kitchen for all of you. Stay cool!

Back
Top Bottom