Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*having another drink* (GULP!) :( Of all the golf carts in all the fleet of golf carts.... she had to destroy...... *sniff* THIS one. :cry:

Sam.... play the Caddyshack Theme again. :neutral:

Oh, for heavens sake, Sushi...You know how women are. We're just terrible drivers and we're so impulsive. But you love us anyway...don't you??? Smooch smooch smooch...:heart: :kiss: Luvs didn't mean to wreck the cart -- did you, Luvs???

Hmmm...Reading past posts...Seems the cart really WRECKED ITSELF!! Yeah! That's the ticket!! (Keep those checks coming, Middie and Luvs.)

Last edited:
hey, thanks for the idea, thier! (check's in the mail).
sush, that cart just turned on by itself! but it wasn't the pink one [that i very much love and appreciate! ((((hugs))))]

lol. anyone hungry?

Last edited:
Everything, but the wasp sting that I got about an hour or so ago. It nailed me on the back of the leg. Of course, I just cleaned out my medicine cabinet threw away all the outdated stuff. So, no sting kill or benedryl, etc. Luckily, I have some prescription Zyrtec for my sulfite allergies and took one of them to help with the swelling. I usually swell up and get hives when I get stung. Got a giant wasp swatter that I can borrow? :LOL: Other than that I am great. :)

hi! good morning! i have to get to bed. i (as usual) have a doc's appointment.
gotta make some calls and then i'm gonna try to get some sleep.
bye!

SierraCook said:
Luckily, I have some prescription Zyrtec for my sulfite allergies and took one of them to help with the swelling. :)

They make that? I need that! I want to desperately have sulfites again!

Hope your wasp sting is lessened.

Luvs, I think you ought to paint your pink cart purple and give it to Sushi. It may make him feel better.

Sushi, maybe you ought to put up fencing around the lake so there are no more "accidents".

Bang, your latest choice is totally cool. Great work on the tank dwellers!

Middie, you can come out of the closet now. I just made vanilla milkshakes for everyone!

Thier - have 2!

*slurp suck smack*...Oh boy, those milkshakes hit the spot. Thanks, jkath!

I'm off to work, so I'll be around in about fifteen minutes. (Don't tell the boss I'm posting here...oh...wait a minute...I'M the boss! Cool! :-p )

thanks for the blankie, thier.

~trying blanket out to see if it's cozy~

yep! and it's pink!:)

jkath, i'll get the cart painted for sush.

i got my new computer today!:w00t: she's a beauty. my other computer is working just fine now but i love my new one. can't wait to get her plugged in and booted up. just gonna give the old one away after i wipe out the hard drive and save some items.

Hi everyone! I have some grilled salmon with avacado salsa! Hope everyone enjoys it! I also bought... yes bought, creme brule (sp?). There are about 10 of them so dig in!!! :chef: :mrgreen:

Never made it back to the B and B, and now I have a 6:00 student. Rats. Thanks for the salmon and creme brulee, Sush! That should get me through an hour lesson. Later!

the golden girls are on, my beer is cold and my new computer is awesome! i might just smile for once.:-p

it has to have been about a year since i last got a new computer. maybe not a whole year, but it's been awhile. i forgot how nice a brand new keyboard and a new mouse were.:)

i could go for a snack right now. anything good to snack on?

Last edited:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Bang! Beautiful! When are you going to set the tanks up in the lounge?

This is a very delicate operation that will take up to 3-4 months to get everything running well but it will be worth it. Ya can't rush this.

I am so Happy for you Luvs :clap: :clap: :clap: We all need something New from time to time!
Past me a Cold one and May I please get a # 112 to go !:chef:

Back
Top Bottom