Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank You Sushi We enjoyed our meals and Water ! You have a really nice place here. We need a Room for a couple days !:)

Sorry Bang. :neutral: Heres some bleach.

~giving sush a big congratulatory hug~
horray, sush, your first customers!:)

OUR 1st customers! :)

Hey, we are getting understaffed! :mellow: Wheres Jkath? Crewsk? Thier dosnt visit much either. Ronjohn hasnt been around much. Bucky is a no-show. Barbara L isnt here too often either. Tweedee, pdswife, mudbug..... and PA Baker too. Whos going to take care of all our guests?

Bang are you going to resume the Master Brewer position? Our brew tanks are empty! :neutral:

Well Im just glad to see our NEW staff members. :mrgreen: callie and Mrsmac. OH! I never gave Mrsmac her uniform! Its in the back next to the automatic potato smasher.

Maidrite, Mrsmac will show you your room. You have your choice of the Ocean Room or the Western Room on the top floor. There is a mini-bar of drinks and snacks under the turtle shell. Same thing in the Western room on the side of the covered wagon. :cool: ENJOY! Oh.... and you can call room service on either the sea urchin or the buzzard.

Last edited:
Hi, lucky I just dropped in! I've got my uniform, thanks it fits perfectly! I will try to get some things done before I have to go back to class! What needs doing?

Oh Middie.... youre still here! :) Thats why you werent in the list! (((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))

Mrsmac if you could clean the bowls in the sink and the carpet outside of the Rainforest Room that would be GREAT! :mrgreen: I'll make you your favorite dish!:flowers:

Mrsmac if you could clean the bowls in the sink and the carpet outside of the Rainforest Room that would be GREAT! :mrgreen: I'll make you your favorite dish!:flowers:[/QUOTE

I've finished cleaning, everything looks great, can I get some Nutter Butter cookies and a coffee please? Could I also order dinner for later? I'd love some smoky BBQ ribs and coleslaw and potato salad thanks heaps. Wow what a busy day. I may have a nap in the Ocean room if its not booked.

Mmmm... I'm getting hungry..
What Can I DO to get my favorites..??:shock:
Do you want me to clean dishes?? or something else... Hurry up...

Ok...........I brought in a few Kegs from home till I can get another batch of beer made. I am making a Pale Ale,Stout,and an English Bitter......Ok Ok.........I will make a lousy American Pilsner and Lager for those that don't like real beer.

Last edited:
Ok I can get some Australian football teams to test those beers if you like (they would be beer experts having consumed so much before!) What strenghth beers are you making cause we will have to cater for guests from around the world and I think from what my DH says Americans drink quite weak beer (I've done a rough translation there using polite language!!!) Don't let any of the English near it or they'll want it all to be kept warm!!!!:):):)

mrsmac said:
Ok I can get some Australian football teams to test those beers if you like (they would be beer experts having consumed so much before!) What strenghth beers are you making cause we will have to cater for guests from around the world and I think from what my DH says Americans drink quite weak beer (I've done a rough translation there using polite language!!!) Don't let any of the English near it or they'll want it all to be kept warm!!!!:):):)

My stout will be 11% alcohol. Serve ths just a bit chilled to bring out the wonderful flavor.

Hey y'all!! WOW! The place looks great, I almost didn't recognize it! I noticed that msalper hasen't been helped yet. Is there anything I can get for you? Just ask & I'll do my best to whip it up for you. I'm heading to my real life kitchen to make some chocolate pot de creme. I'll be back later to check on things & drop some off here!

Yum can I come over to your real kitchen that sound great!

I need something for breakfast thats hearty. I have both my touch football teams playing this morning in a knockout comp and I need lots of energy to coach them (and scream from the side)
Can I do some cleaning for you this afternoon cause I'm busy all day?
The beer sounds fantastic, proper alcohol content too! Are we going to get a vineyard going out the back?

Mmmm... I'm getting hungry..
What Can I DO to get my favorites..??:shock:
Do you want me to clean dishes?? or something else... Hurry up...
Msalper..... ya dont have to do anything! :chef: Just use your virtual coupon. Though.... if you WANT to clean up the bakey kitchen area, feel free! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Mrsmac, heres a bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake. :chef: Power up and have a great day! If you want to clean the bar and lounge that would be fantastic!!!
13.gif

Back
Top Bottom