Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: *dropping asiago cheese on cracker* Thats a..... GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t2: :clap: Callie I LOVE it!!!! :mrgreen:

Ok, we have to pick a time and day. And are we camping in the back next to the lake? What are we going to do?

But this idea is just fantastic! We will get it done!!! :mrgreen:

Woo-hoo!!!! :w00t2: Party!!!! No uniforms, right sush??? We all know the place inside and out - so we can all do some cooking, clean up after ourselves - thanks, sushi...

Thank You Sushi here is a Tip for you, I understand you are over worked heres a Cheer for you Man!:w00t2: :clap: :clap: :flowers: .

I am sorry I was a little blunt yesterday, I had to close the Barbershop for lack of Business. I guess I was just to worried about that ! But things have been worse !:wacko:

one value menu coming up.
that'll be 2 cheeseburgers
a medium fry and a medium coke
but i'll supersize it for you, on the
house. just don't tell sush
shhhhhhh

Can I vote luxury retreat for the staff? We need to be pampered! I think Bang needs people to drink with as well and I am in the mood for vodka!! It has been a long and bad day.

Good morning everyone! It's been so long since we've had a big breakfast I thought I'd make one. There's a hot coffee cake & coffee on the counter so help yourselves to that & I'll be in the kitchen cooking. I think we'll have sausage cheese grits casserole, potato bacon fritatta, cat head biscuits, gravy, & fresh fruit(cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, honeydew, & grapes). If you want anything else, just let me know!

callie said:
cat head biscuits? :ohmy: what's that???

They're just big buttermilk biscuits callie, cat head just refers to the size & shape (no cats were injured or mistreated in any way during the making of this breakfast:LOL: ). PA & middie, glad y'all enjoyed it! Bang, here's you a mop, bleach, & some really good air fresheners.:sick:

crewsk said:
They're just big buttermilk biscuits callie, cat head just refers to the size & shape (no cats were injured or mistreated in any way during the making of this breakfast:LOL: ). PA & middie, glad y'all enjoyed it! Bang, here's you a mop, bleach, & some really good air fresheners.:sick:

thanks for clearing that up for me...i never heard that name before...kinda scary.
1.gif

hubby is from the baton rouge area...and my mom's from texas...this is still a new one on me :LOL: thanks, crewsk!!

I'm not sure where it originated from. I've lived in South Carolina my entire life & that's what my grandma & several of the older people at my church call them.

Back
Top Bottom