Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds lovely! Yes, a gentle massage would be so nice. May I sleep in in the morning? And could you have fresh roses in the room and a nice young male string quartet playing while I eat my breakfast? Just something quiet and cheerful. Thanks!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
CALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SMOOCH* You are a blessing!! Thank you. Do you have a room down stairs? I forgot. Well, here is a ceramic thingy of a guy & girl hugging. It cost $50! I dont get it BUT I hope you enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Thanks, sush! My room is in the storage shack out by the lake. It's soooo peaceful out there. That way I can keep an eye on the golf carts. :)

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :ohmy: The Star Trek convention is going to be here on Sunday! :huh: They want a place that isnt so expensive as a UNION town. :ermm: Guys, lets not use up spare time! get you uniforms on and lets plan and goto work! :mrgreen:

Boy was that party a smash hit look at the photos! They said we did great !

Attachments

• _02.jpeg
    _02.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 78
  • _04.jpeg
    _04.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 68
  • _05.jpeg
    _05.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 65
  • _06.jpeg
    _06.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 61
  • store_dl_ss_splash2.jpg
    store_dl_ss_splash2.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 82
Sushi They want to book a Land of the Giants one next weekend!:wacko:

Attachments

• untitled.jpeg
    untitled.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 208
  • spindrift.jpeg
    spindrift.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 65
  • money.jpeg
    money.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 192
  • lotg5.jpeg
    lotg5.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 186
  • th-9299-0004.jpeg
    th-9299-0004.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 93
Well as long as there are NO giants! Geeeeeez. This place is a ghost town! :huh: Where in heck IS everyone?!

Well I better check on our food supplies. I have Mable cleaning some of the rooms. And what ever happened to that monkey? :unsure:

Hey, Sushi! I'll vacuum and put fresh flowers in all of the rooms. Cinnamon rolls are rising in the kitchen, and the string quartet's learning new-agey music for those guys...Anything else I can do?:chef:

It was one of the GREAT SIXTYS SHOWS Around the same time as Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea , and Lost In Space in Fact they used the same props in all three. Of Course Star Trek, Bonanza, FBI, Time Tunnel,BATMAN,GREEN HORNET, COMBAT,RAT PATROL, MAN FROM UNCLE,MISSION IMPOSSIBLE,NIGHT GALLERY,MY FAVORITE MARTIAN,ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, TWILIGHT ZONE, RAY BRADBURY THEATER,OUTER LIMITS,ITS ABOUT TIME ITS ABOUT SPACE,I DREAM OF JEANNIE, I LOVE LUCY,GOMER PYLE,HEE HAW,ADAM -12,GET SMART,Just before LOVE AMERICAN STYLE,BRADY BUNCH, YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE WERE THEY DAYS! :LOL:

LAND OF THE GIANT FOOD IS THE SAME AS WE EAT HERE ON EARTH. JUST A LOT MORE OF IT LOL!
LAST WEEK WITH THE KLINGON GAK AND BLOOD WORM PIE, THOLIN ALE, ROMULIN WINE WHICH ISN'T TO COME THROUGH THE NEUTUREL ZONE WAS THE PROBLEM!

NEXT QUESTION ?

Since I haven't used it yet, (I was saving it for a special occasion)...May I send my coupon to someone who needs it in Louisiana?

What a WONDERFUL thought! Nope. You STILL get your favorite meal! But Youre idea got me thinking. Thinking of how we can really help. I'll keep ya posted. I would say I would send $500,000 virtual dollars over there. But that just dosent even feel right to say. We need to do something that really impacts the area. Lets wait about 5 days. Sunday. And lets see what is the BEST place to send our efforts to. :)
KAYLINDA..... what'll have??? :chef:

Back
Top Bottom