Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This isnt good. Somehow all the dentures got mixed up. :ermm: BUT..... on the PLUS side, they are out ridding around in the golf carts and fishing! They all have bags of really soft cookies to eat!

sorry sush there's his thing called life that's been interfering with my dc time.
and when i can come in... that idiot's on the other line talking about nothing. i assume he's checking up on me. that and i've been sick all week long.
so please don't close. i'll be around somehow someway.

Like I said.....my "family" and friends have special interests in this place. There will be NO closing. I am taking Sushi to increase the insurance on this place today. We will work something out. I have some Korean friends coming into town to help persuade Sushi not to close.:mrgreen: Would anyone like a fresh made beer?

ok. :blush: We'll keep it open. Hey, where in GODS name is the usuall suspects? callie? Jkath? Crewsk? Luvs? Sierra? tweedee? PA Baker?

Thats 7 people that just dissapeared. Im calling a private investigator! :ermm: I wonder if Big Fists might help. Bang?

i'm here !!!!!!! don't forget about me !!!!!
i'll be busy cleaning every nook and crannie
in this place !!!!
must attend to all the critters too !!!!!!!!

Jkath is doing big projects and isn't online at all right now. I'm up to my ears in alligators, but I'm trying to peek in when I can. Sounds like Middie is holding the place together!

Back
Top Bottom