Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um...middie? Bad news. Turns out I called the wrong agent. The guy showing up today is called Laroque. Plays for some team. I think they said hockey (whats that?;)) Oops. Sorry about that folks. See what happens when you don't have enough coffee in your system?

*pouring a cup of the good stuff and wandering into kitchen to raid fridge*

Alix said:
Um...middie? Bad news. Turns out I called the wrong agent. The guy showing up today is called Laroque. Plays for some team. I think they said hockey (whats that?;)) Oops. Sorry about that folks. See what happens when you don't have enough coffee in your system?

*pouring a cup of the good stuff and wandering into kitchen to raid fridge*
um alix then can you call the right guy please???? cresk can you get me some oj while you're in there? jkath gave me her cold that meanie poo poo head

Fresh oj is on it's way middie!

Oh, BTW, can someone please move that rock from out of in front of the door. I almost broke my neck comming in this morning!!:shock:

OK, here's your juice middie. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

crewsk said:
You're welcome middie! And thanks!

Hey, if we find the forklift & DS took the keys, I can hotwire it!!:LOL:
looking like you might have to crewsk lol. i won't tell if you don't tell !!

middie said:
that meanie poo poo head

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Meanie poo poo head? LMAO. (Never heard that one before.) Better get Middie some coffee QUICK. Don't wanna be on her meanie poo poo head list.

Here's one for crewsk too. The gals around here seem to be doing all the work.

[
[/QUOTE]

grrrrrrrrrr.......still............sick...........I am not a meanie poo poo head. I was just sharing like my mama taught me ;)

I know this cold medicine makes me loopy, but think I just saw the Rock rollerskating with Marge, with a shamrock pinned to his head......could it be?

well, off to wake up the kids. I'll see you later - and I'd like someone to make me a chocolate volcano cake with vanilla sauce, please.

lol crewsk. hot wiring it? :LOL: . if you'll excuse me i think i'm going to lay back down. not feeling good and i woke up at 3:30 coughing and sneezing and i'm tired. i'll be back later.

Since the gals are doing all the serving...I've hired a waiter for a Fiday night get-together.

dessertwaiter8zk.jpg

I'm working on the chocolate volcano cake & vanilla sauce for you jkath!

Middie, I'm trying to hot wire it but it looks like DS has changed the colors of all the wires!!

Get some rest middie & I hope you'll feel better when you get up.

Back
Top Bottom