Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shannon in KS said:
shannon can't see where she is goin wearing Sushi's shade! (runs into wall)POW! oooooopps! fired the confetti gun! Breaks out in tune (jumps on table while asking sushi to reload confetti thingy) "sweeeeeeeet carolinnnnnneeeeee" Neil Diamond

dancing and singing to 'singin in the rain'... "I'm singin' in the confetti! Just singin' in the confetti!..."

TXguy said:
dancing and singing to 'singin in the rain'... "I'm singin' in the confetti! Just singin' in the confetti!..."

Yes, hopefully LOTS of confetti flying.... between the videotaper and me dancing on the tables! :LOL:

woo hoo Shannon!

We were dancing in the confetti from our New Year's Poppers, but then the next morning it looked like someone had painted our sidewalks when the rain hit the colored tissue paper! Hey! It's art, I tell you!

I need some music to liven things up...anyone got any suggestions? and, where is Sushi and Middie?

Sush is chasing Middie outside. Don't you hear her screaming?

Cameron

Last edited:
so there you are!

Quick....hide in the pantry....he'll never find you in there!

Middie, that's not the pantry that's the..............................

*trips over bathtub*

ouch !!!!!!!!

okay the bathroom WON'T work for a hiding spot !!!!!!!!!!

*off to find another one*

*waving like mad at jkath while running past*

tag! You're it!
oh wait, you're running from sushi - I forgot.

Tell ya what - take a load off - I've just made cocoa and croissants.

maybe because each time I've made them, they disappear and all I see is a trail of crumbs that leads to your room...... lol

must go soon - I have to go to best buy so the geek squad can install my graphics card in my tower, as I am unable to do anything more than open the cardboard box it came in.....!

I'll admit that this forum is the one place I come to RELAX. I know I come in here at least twice daily. Is it crazy or am I just getting hooked on something good?

Hello? Anyone here? I have set up the loungers on the patio. I have arranged for Hugh Jackman to come serve drinks. Anyone going to join me or do I have to stare at him all by myself? *Ah, thanks Hugh, and I would LOVE some chips and salsa, Thanks!*

HI. I'm here.... haven't had time to make a drink though.... so... I'll be back in a sec!

YAY! Anyone else coming to join the party? Hugh, could you put on the sound system please? Something mellow, Norah Jones maybe?

Hi, Alix and pdswife. Hold on a sec.........Hugh, may I have a lava flow please? I'll take some fried calamari if you have em.

Back
Top Bottom