Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uhoh... there is sushi lying in front of the elevator... *knockknock* anybody with us??? oh.. he growns... I think I will get him to his room... *get sush under the arms and drag him behind me*

Hi guys. Point me the way to the avocado pears. I'm going to make a huge bowl of guacamole. I've brought the giant-sized bag of Doritos with me, if anyone wants to join me. I was thinking of washing them down with some Lambrusco too. Food and pop for overgrown kids. Just what I need at the moment.

*sweating like a bear* Snoop, way down the hall and then right... the elevator broke down at the 7th floor and I had to get sush up over the stairs... I'm wet and have to get a shower...
I'll join you soon.. I hope ;o)

OK. I'll get going on the guacamole. You go and get wetter in the shower and I'll see you in a bit. Here, take a glass with you.

Ahhhrgh. :blink: I love cheese but this is just a lesson I need to learn. NO CHEESE. :neutral: Thanks Cara. I feel a tad bit better now.

Hi Snoop Puss! I looooove avacado. Alas, I dont think I can have any at the moment. Hey, what are you putting in the guacamole? Feel free to use the kitchen!!! :chef: Im sure folks will enjoy your dip if there is some left.

Snoop, let me help you!

You mash the avos, I'll add the meyer lemon juice, hot sauce, pepper & salt.

Sushi? I just got a call. Beach Blanket Bingo starts tonight.

Sushi? I just got a call. Beach Blanket Bingo starts tonight.

But the towels will arive tomorrow. :huh: Son of........ &%^$&$*$*
Ok I got it. *going up to room* *speaking on house speakers* "everyone! please give your unused towels to the front desk!"

We will give the towels to our guests for the Beach Blanket Bingo. I only hope we have enough.

What about the FOOD??? And drinks???? :huh: There are about 55 people down here!
If youre reading this.... please help us out! :unsure:

All right...I'm reading this, so I'll pitch in. But don't let's get stressed. Someone very wise once wrote,

"You know.... we all get caught up in things we shouldnt. Mainly stress. I feel we need to just relax. Take a deep ****ing breath....... and relax. Life is too short. Sure, there are serious things in our lives. And those things should be taken seriously. We have to be responsible people right? But I really think we should just take care of problems, and not worry over them. There is a saying..... "And this too, shall pass". Just relax. Take care of a situation, knowing that it will be better sooner or later. You can make yourself miserable, or make yourself responsible yet happy. This is YOUR life. Dont waste YOUR time being stressed. :)" :angel: :punk:

So, how 'bout we open up the bar and let all those good folks downstairs into the best our microbrewery has to offer? Then they'll be as relaxed as us. :-p

NOW LET'S GET JUMPING ON THE APP'S!!! What'll we make? I ask, as I roll the water chestnuts in brown sugar, then wrap in a half strip of bacon, fastening with toothpicks and tossing on a tray. Okay, just finished four trays, I'm popping them in the oven. Oh good, I see there's lots of that good guacomole left over...let's send it out with the...yup, the Spinach Feta triangles are golden and ready to go out, too...

Last edited:
You are so good to sushi, CSC!
Your chestnut/bacon appetizers are lovely!

I didn't realize the UPS guy delivered so late in the evening....I believe the bingo blankets are here!

Hey middie, these appys are great! I especially love the little tiny quiches. They're so cute! Did you make the shrimp salad too?
I'm gonna whip up some filet mignon quesadillas with a fine onion/habanero mince and see if you guys like them.

Guests? Who said anything about Guests??? heehee

Here's a large platter - I kinda got a little quesadilla happy.

Anyone up for some mojitos?

jkath said:
Guests? Who said anything about Guests??? heehee

We will be guests today.. Frank and I have our anniversary today and, if not possible in real :mellow: , I want to have a wonderful day here at the B&B.. ;o)

somebody here to prepare a great breakfast? :)

Back
Top Bottom