Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Anniversary!

Looks like middie's put out quite a brunch buffet for you two!
She even carved an ice sculpture!
diamonlrg.jpg

Trip here's your french toast. Sorry about the wait. I had to go to Vermont to get some fresh syrup !

Calories ? What calories ????

Congrats, Cara. That sure is some ice sculpture, Middie. Have you ever thought about selling your work? I'm sure you'd be a great success!

By the way, I'm not sure how these things are done, but do you need some part-time help here? I keep dropping in and using the facilities but I haven't once done anything like tidying up. Made the odd cocktail every now and then, but that's about all. Oh, and some guacamole once, but that hardly counts as hard work. I'd have no idea where to go to get maple syrup, but I can bring over some olive oil, etc. and generally help out.

what a pity..that wonderful ice sculpture melted away.... :mrgreen:
thank you very much, we had a great weekends with lots of friends :)

I got a barrel of Hasseroeder (German beer) and I thought to leave it here?

what a pity..that wonderful ice sculpture melted away.... :mrgreen:

Cara go look in the large freezer... there's another one just like yours in there. Just leave it in there so it doesnt melt away.

Hi, reporting for duty. Cara, do you need some help stowing that beer somewhere? Any ideas where it ought to go?

I'll go and clean the stairs and then I reckon I'll have earned a beer (or two!)

I hate cleaning stairs, but it's always good when it's done. So who's for a beer round here? I'll get out some nibbles and any leftover appetisers I can find and see if I can tempt anyone over.

Nice job on the stairs, snoop! They're sparkling clean! (*hands snoop a beer)

I felt like making breakfast for supper, so if anyone's interested, I've got biscuits & gravy, cheese omelettes & some home fries.

*Running in to eat*. You know, feeding a small zoo makes you VERY hungry !!! Thanks Jkath this hits the spot !!!!!!! SO yummy

One diet pepsi, Middie. Sorry that took me so long. Thought I'd sit down for five minutes and fell fast asleep. Better not have another beer!

Sorry I'm so late for "breakfast", especially seeing as I missed biscuits and gravy and can't for the life of me imagine what that is. Can you enlighten a Brit, jkath?

snoop, are you sure it's the beer? I think you should sleep a bit more.. :)
I must admit, I'm not motivated to do anything tonight, I think I'll lay down outside in the shadow and read a good book...

Yep, I'm sure it was beer. I was just dog tired. I've been working ridiculous hours recently.

Anyway, what can I get you while you enjoy the cool and your book?

rdcast,
you can have your cognac.

I will go for some good old-fashioned chicken n dumplin's and coleslaw (grandma's style, please!)

Back
Top Bottom