Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sushi: You are just too vain; You are not the old timer. He was one of the people on the charter bus. Together their years have more mileage than that bus. Are they still here? I may be missing a bag!

What? Room 201. Boy, you are ticked off. We all know too well that the 01 rooms are next to the elevator or stairs with people passing by all the time! 2nd floor? I asked for a night deck not a wheel chair ramp!

What kind of maid service you got? I saw somebody come out of your room wearing a beanie hat with disney ears! The others that came out were carrying a big box marked TOP SECRET RECIPES

I got a brochure here some place in my bag. If I remember correctly, there's supposed to be a crab shack on the second floor! Where's the olympic size pool? I just saw five cats and a dog drinking out of the lobby fountain.

Find out what that kidney belonged to and roast the rest of the beast for me. Got any hotel mints that I can snack on while I wait?

Do I have any messages? You know, I had a reservation. I got a tequilla bar to install. Somebody ordered it off the infommerical next to the hot tub ad. Can I have a few guest up for the weekend?

That is not a birdbath out back according to my brochure, it's a piranha floating island. Better have your critters x-rayed.
Well that explains the half mass on the flagpole.
I take bear claws with me whenever I travel. You're welcome to some.
Are you on vacation?
I'm here to install a tequilla bar.
Do you have cable tv in 506?

Have you heard the noise coming from 508? I saw a man go in there with seven kitchenaids. What do you think he's doing?

That's an unusual lady over in 505. They say she's from Canada and came here by way of sniffing the bacon. She ran up a big international phone bill so she stopped answering the door. They are talking about making a batch of bacon to get her to pay up.

Didn't I see you get off the elevator next to the kitchen a while ago? Do they really have ever ingredient ever made?

It's starting to rain outside. I'm going to see if my windows are rolled up.

Didn't you read the notice posted in the elevator the pool is closed. Don't know what kind of problem they had but the water is merky purple.

I'm just going to be here for a few days to install a tequilla bar. I was promised a good room if I gave them a discount. I was down in NC last year installing a tequilla bar. My night deck was on 15' beams over looking the ocean. Me and my friends had a two day keg party.

I can't believe this weather, I should have waited another week. How long have you known Sushi? You want to write me a check for the tequilla bar?

There's a man who just walked in with a limp. He's wearing a red and black checkered shirt and levis. Is that your dh. He's not foaming at the mouth, that's just a milk mustache! He has a thermal bag with him. Yum, I can smell pizza. And now he is knocking on door 506. Enjoy!

I'm just going to be here for a few days to install a tequilla bar
What?! :huh: Where?? We have a full service bar in The Lounge.
Why are animals running all over the place? :huh: Who put flesh-eatting fish in the fountain in The Gazebo? :ohmy: Why is the water in the whirlpool purple?!?! And WHO has been in my ROOM?!?! :mad:
WHERE IS THE ROBO-MAID????
11.gif
The rooms arent being cleaned.
There is a cat in the Wine Cellar. :mellow:
Im going in my office!!!!! :mad: *locking door*

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
What?! :huh: Where?? We have a full service bar in The Lounge.
Why are animals running all over the place? :huh: Who put flesh-eatting fish in the fountain in The Gazebo? :ohmy: Why is the water in the whirlpool purple?!?! And WHO has been in my ROOM?!?! :mad:
WHERE IS THE ROBO-MAID????
11.gif
The rooms arent being cleaned.
There is a cat in the Wine Cellar. :mellow:
Im going in my office!!!!! :mad: *locking door*

Wow! Robo-Maid on a flag pole in a thunderstorm; wondered what that flash of lightening was about. You may have Franken Maid now. Want me to cut the maid down?

Things happen when the Sushi is away!

Want to give me a tour of this place?

Why is the water in the whirlpool purple?!?! And WHO has been in my ROOM?!?! :mad:

Well... what happened to the poolboy ?????
And I told them to get outta your room Sush.
They didn't listen to me. C'mon, help me
clean this monserous mess.

[You may have Franken Maid now. Want me to cut the maid down?/QUOTE]

Yikes. Yes, please get the Robo-maid down from there. :ermm: And please clean it up and re-activate it!
Middie can you call the pool guy and tell him the job is still open if he wants it?
Gobo, get a cookie. I just hope none of the animals were in there.

Stir Blue please go here: http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/369319-post9043.html for a tour. :)

middie said:
Why is the water in the whirlpool purple?!?! And WHO has been in my ROOM?!?! :mad:

Well... what happened to the poolboy ?????
And I told them to get outta your room Sush.
They didn't listen to me. C'mon, help me
clean this monserous mess.

Are you working here? I'm here to install a tequilla bar and I need some place to put the tequilla rack. I saw a water balloon battle goin down and somebody threw a purple blurp ball full of ooze.

OKay Sush I'll call him immediately to see if he still wants the job.
Yes Stirblue I work here. If you see a wolf running around please
don't be alarmed. It's my Nikko. He's like a big baby.

Ummm no. That was jim-jam the monkey. He was in there and when I took the bottle of purple dye from him, the poolboy walked in and saw. He knew it was too bad to clean, and then the monkey laughed at him. The poolboy thought it was me, and he ran crying. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom