Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhhhhh quite awhile ago actually SUsh. I didn't realize it either at first lol.
Okay doke one garlic, spinach and cheese quiche coming tight up.

Pook said:
OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
BANGBANGBANGBANG!! Open up, StirBlue!! Ruffie the wolfdog just chased Sushi into the piranha pond. He can't swim. Got a rope or a life preserver?
HELPPP!
Hugs,
Pook

Here are the keys to the golf cart and a sushi net! :LOL:

Pook: The B&B has delivered a message to your room:
  1. Pook has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*walking in with a net of fish* Hey those fish in the pond bite! :glare: I managed to grab a giant doilee(sp?) and net em all. My 1st name is DEADLY ya know. :cool:

Now you are in real trouble! You're over the piranha limit for the day! Give 9 of those fish to the chef and stash the other 653 in Middie's water bed mattress. Oh and leave a note saying you got her a water bed massage unit. Turn up the heater too; those piranah like tropical temperatures. (You can get her a real one online and have it overnighted....those fish have a short life span so you better hurry!
....nice little lacy doilee....I didn't know that you could crochet.

*walkin in room from downstairs room*

Why in tarnashins am I getting pecked at in my hieney when I lay down in bed ??? I need some hot cocoa it's freezing !!

Would anybody else care for some ?

Too much coffee! *running in washroom*
11.gif

I'll get ya some hot cocoa when I get out of here. :mellow:

MrBoofuss said:
LOL! I love hot cocoa! But, it's a bit warm here for that! I could go for a cup of hot tea - Earl Grey, please!

Hey Pook! You still in bed this morning?

Did you just come in straight from Sulphur Springs? That's a good drive. Here's your tea. Cream, sugar, or ICE CUBES!!!!! :LOL:

Not too long ago, I was in Quitman. Lovely place. Would you like any cinny buns, Pook made a good batch and I put some back for company.

Are you going to be staying for a while? Pook plays a lot of musical instruments; how about you?

I see a little glop on your shirt. Do you have cats too?

Oh dear, that phone has been ringing all morning, sorry. Make yourself at home and don't forget to take the tour of the B&B.

Barb L. said:
Just got back, checked on my pigs- :pig::pig: Where are they ? :ohmy: Were fine when I left, smilin' and all !!!!! :(

Where did that other pig come from? I checked you into the B&B with one pig. I remember it was a county fair celebrity.

Where did that other pig come from?

Ummm... I uh... thought the piggie needed a friend so I went and got another one so they could play. Don't tell Sush. He thinks we have too many animals already.

Pook why were you swinging from chandeliers ? If Sush finds out he'll be very upset with you.

Sorry Pook. The activity directory says swing dancing. There is no chandelier swinging at this B&B. Maybe Sushi will give you a refund on that chandelier swinging outfit that he sold you. Oh my gosh, it is so cute. The hat is pretty gaudy but you wear it so well when you are swinging.
I've never seen a full ballroom length gown for chandelier swinging before. I wonder where Sushi got it.
He told me that he ordered two and is going to give Middie the other one.

I saw Saav at the salad bar; must have just got there. The buffet was very crowded today. The daily special was salmon, shrimp, and ocean perch. I asked Saav to bring me some sprinkles for my ice cream and got ignored.
Somebody said Saav was in the sandbox by the lake. Then another said Saav was sleeping in a lounge chair on the sun deck. Repairman said Saav hotwired the elevator and tried to jump start a golf cart.
I heard a rumor that Saav was planning a break from the B&B and was holding a secret meeting in the Pine Tree Maze with a monkey named JimJam.
There's talk of an ear piercing gun missing from Sushi's office.
Middie is supposed to be ordering an electric hedge for the B&B. Sushi wanted a 6' electric fence but Middie said none of the guest at the B&B could jump over it in case there is ever the need. Those two have been watching Saav, I just know it.
You just got to get Saav to give up the notion of leaving and simply pay the bill for the buffet. I don't know how old Saav is but the buffet is only .20 cents per year of age. JimJam ate there for .60 cents.

I took a class on the Caviar Consulatant Program. You must purchase a key (costing major bucks) to open caviar cans. You must have an approved caviar chamber to use for the consumption of caviar. You must have a personal servant to attend to the caviar chamber at all times. (at least an automated robo maid). You must be adequately equiped with fine caviar crystal settings, monogram silver service, and a candelabra. You must also make an application to be approved for caviar investments.
Here is the application. It is only 1040 ez pages. Should you be approved for a key, you must keep it in your possession; cats are not allowed to use "the key."
There is a small fee if you want to file online and be approved within minutes. I noticed a caviar truck parking outside. If you hurry, he may be able to help you.

StirBlue said:
Did you just come in straight from Sulphur Springs? That's a good drive. Here's your tea. Cream, sugar, or ICE CUBES!!!!! :LOL:

Not too long ago, I was in Quitman. Lovely place. Would you like any cinny buns, Pook made a good batch and I put some back for company.

Are you going to be staying for a while? Pook plays a lot of musical instruments; how about you?

I see a little glop on your shirt. Do you have cats too?

Oh dear, that phone has been ringing all morning, sorry. Make yourself at home and don't forget to take the tour of the B&B.

Good morning! Yup! Came straight in from Sulphur Springs! Quitman is a really nice little town.
Thank you for the tea - I take it black. Love cinny buns!
I'm hoping to stay for quite a long time!
I can play a bit of piano, but haven't done it in years, so I'm probably terribly rusty!
Yup! We've got one cat - that's Mr Boofuss. He's 6 1/2 now. Weighs in at 22 lbs last time I weighed him!

Hey Pook! I see some things that need to be duck taped! You got any laying around? :angel:
Better go get my walk in before it decides to rain!

Morning all! There's apple cinnamon french stuffed toast, bacon, maple syrup, & coffee all staying warm in the kitchen if anyone would care for breakfast. :)

I can't remember when I have enjoyed breakfast more than this. It really drove the chill from my bones.
Now I have to find out what the duct tape problems are about. I think that I will start with Pook and Mr. BooFuss. I think they are in with some Canadian duct tape gang.
Dialing the Canadian Authorities......duct tapers have been assembling an unknown project with duct tape. The gang is said to be sticky and tricky.
Barb has been complaining about her pigs taking up with cats. Pigs are all about saving spiders and cats like sticky spidery webs.
All of a sudden Crewsk shows up with a new hair style and making breakfast. She has to be in on it too!
Sushi is just a loveable ole grouch but I think he knows something because he signed for a large order of duct tape.
All of a sudden Middie orders Barb a new pig. Probably just to shut her up. I wonder what she saw around here.
I will order an anti-duct tape extinguisher to be on the safe side. I'm going to have Uncle Stiffy nose around a bit. He's the best duct tape investigator that 3M has. He brought down the sticky-note ring last year.
I'd better make a room for him; he has a lot of surveillance equipment.

I'm glad you enjoyed it SB!

I don't know a single thing about the duct tape, I swear!! I just came in this morning to make breakfast.

Oh, if anyone sees an albino corn snake slithering around, don't be frightened, she's mine. Her name is Grace & she's a real sweetheart.

Back
Top Bottom