Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they are pretty good, so are the tenderloins (don't ask me what part of an emu a tenderloin comes from. they don't have the same back muscles as a 4 legged beast).

they reminded me a lot of turkey burgers, kinda gooey.

Bucky, I guess it comes from the same area a turkey tenderloin does(to me it looks like breast meat that is cut to look like a tenderloin). I love those!! But unfortunantly I can't find them anymore.:(

Well, I'm going out back to start getting these birds ready for the grill!! Bucky, can you help me hold on to it till the deed is done? These things are strong!!:shock:

buckytom said:
"calling dr. bombay, dr. bombay!!!"
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:
"........Middie is sick......come right away!"

maybe it's all the emus messin' with her sinuses.

speaking of odd foods, Sushi, I put in that lovely GIGANTIC BBQ area for you, and even had fresh buffalo meat sent in from the black hills of South Dakota:excl: When are we havin' buffalo burgers?

(riding emu into the corral out back, wearing a child's cowboy hat, chaps, and gunbelt)...

wooohoooo!!!! these things are fun. anyone want a ride?

*Yawn* Morning all! Was that bucky riding an emu I saw or do I need more coffee? I need more coffee. Ahhhh! Thats the stuff. I brought down a load of Alberta beef for that new BBQ area out back. Sssshhhhh! Don't tell anyone I sneaked it across the border!

i was wondering where all of those geese came from that are crapping up the replica of the fontana di trevi in front. alix drove up, got out, and it was like a clown car. dozens came out, "squawk, squawk, eh, squawk, eh"...

BEEF bucky...not GEESE. Those annoying beasties haven't been seen since October or November. Likely won't be seeing them anytime soon with this stupid weather either.

ha! many of us americans are wise to yous canadians, with operation geese infiltration. you might SAY that you are shipping beef, but we know it's just a way of getting more of them south of your border. it's like an avian mariel boat lift...:)

...Ronjohn comes trudging in, a trail of drywall dust in his wake...

<cough>
Bartender! Twin Rocket launchers!! I need a drink or four...

John

Gosh...Now someone's going to have to arrest Alix for smuggling Canadian beef and Bang for stealing it! Exhausting.

The cops are at the door...What shall I tell 'em?:ermm:

Thier tucks the D of A guys and cops into the massage chairs in the lounge, feeds them glazed crullers, fruit salad, grande white chocolate mochas with whip (and a shot of god bourbon), gives them a neck rub and inquires about their children. D of A guys and cops are now sound asleep, smiling and snoring. Tiptoe out, Alix!!:D

Oh, Alix! You poor, chilly little smuggler. Come on out...the coast is clear. Here's a cup of hot tea for you and some little cinnamon buns I made this morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom