Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crewsk!! You need to get in here and fix Bang some breakfast. He is being a wild child again and you are the only one he will listen to. I know if you let him eat out of your hand he will calm down and go sit in the corner, quietly wagging his tail.

Morning all!

It's early and I'm thinking breakfast...

Oatmeal Stout, anyone?? :brows:

John

Beer, it's for breakfast!!

mudbug said:
Crewsk!! You need to get in here and fix Bang some breakfast. He is being a wild child again and you are the only one he will listen to. I know if you let him eat out of your hand he will calm down and go sit in the corner, quietly wagging his tail.

OK, but it'll have to wait until I get home. I'm at my parents & I'm supposed to be cleaning. :shifty: I'm going to get a cup of coffee to go. I need to get busy around here before I get busted!!:LOL:

ronjohn55 said:
Morning all!

It's early and I'm thinking breakfast...

Oatmeal Stout, anyone?? :brows:

John

Beer, it's for breakfast!!

Hello?? Anybody???

Hmm, guess Bang scared everyone off when he broke the window. No stout to be found, either! No worries, I'll make some up!

I'll just set up the brewing stand over by the broken window - good venting for the propane burners :mrgreen:

John

*cleaning up broken glass* Talking with Smash Utogoo
3.gif
*Smash goes out looking for Bang* *making coffee and reading magazine*

Whats with all the glass? And the plywood over the window? Morning Sushi, Hey ronjohn. *Pouring generous cup of coffee*

I brought some homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch. If middie shows up make sure she has some, I think she is still sick. Jkath too. Got to get those girls well.

How did the goose turn out last night? Anyone have any? I am going to make some leftover goose sammiches for my lunch. Want one?

Sushi you should have waited I would have worked for the same as I am being paid now, because I like you all. Even Bang Bang and Alix deserve a second chance. Besides I am a Black Frying Pan :ninja: . And have deadly :sick: :nuke: gas at times just ask Barbara. I would remind you of Casey Ryback with my :boxing: :ninja: :chef: skills. Other than That I am purely Human.

I've created a new burger for Bang. Guaranteed or your money back. If you like it, the official name will be the More Bang For Your Buck Burger. Take a bite & see what you think. :chef:

tallhamburger3ud.png

Mish that will do it, but I think Bang Bang needs 3 of those and a Large order of Fries plus a 6 pack of Coke just to settle him down Man can he eat, He had 5 of my last rubarb pies last time at one sitting. :shock:

mish said:
I've created a new burger for Bang. Guaranteed or your money back. If you like it, the official name will be the More Bang For Your Buck Burger. Take a bite & see what you think. :chef:

tallhamburger3ud.png

Yummy! Thankyou!

Welcome Bang. Here's some fries to go with the Bang Burger...on the house:)

frenchfries2lt.jpg

Did all of you forget that Bang needs to use the restroom after that huge meal? Anybody knows where the plunger is? Oh yea, and the air freshner.:sick:

Good food & good company always does the trick:clap:

Thinking restaurant revamp here. We need some dancing, great food, no accidents, & a golf course to tee off. May need to call in the Donald.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom