Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Beeep beeeeep beeeeep backing up forklift with crewsks burger on it* Want some fries with that?

Hey mish, we have lots of space. Just add in a club over past the massage chair room. Make sure you put in more bathrooms though. These ones are in need of a reno. Again.

I put on a pot of jasmine tea and have some fresh madeleines ready if anyone is in the mood for those.

i hafta mop this floor.
13.gif

Maidrite puts 12 inch pipe and new super thrown with Turbo Flush@, AM, FM , CLock, (TAPE, 8 TRACK , REEL TO REEL ,:)) CD , DVD Player with record player also AND LATRAINE AUTO POWER WASHER INSTALLED ALL READY TO GO FOR bANG bANG :)
ALIX YOu and BANG BANG have a warrant out on you guys something about selling old meat to the store down the street I THINK RUN!

yep, Bang is on the lam. he might end up in the clink if he keeps up this life of crime. old meat sales are passe.

Can I just have a nice cuppa coffee and a quiet place to read my book? After I wake UP I promise to come help out in anyway ya need!!! :chef:

Re: the restaurant revamp. How about violin and harp in the corner in the formal area? Or fiddle and guitar for some celtic and/or pop in the Irish pub area? Can do! And my per/hour is very reasonable. *Thier rosins up the bow and begins tuning her strings...*

Woman%20violinist.jpg

(Picture is not really me...:cool: )

*Thier finds a passage in her Psych 101 book stating the following: "Researchers have recently found that violin music exquisitely executed has an aphrodisiac effect on both feline and human animals..." Thier develops an immediate sensation of power and begins rapidly strolling the room, playing wild gypsy music...*:devilish:

There's gonna be a hot time in the ol' cafe tonight! The cats are dancing on the fence and the customers are beginning to see each other in an entirely new light...:brows:

(warning...this is only fiction...No bad behavior, Bang and the boys...:angry: :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
*looks at Emu running across Cafe* :shock:

Ok ok.... who thinks its a good idea to build 3 rooms with a TWIN sized mattres and a personal shower for each?! Im tired of sleeping in these massage chairs!

And Maidrite we would be proud to have you as a bouncer! Smash Utogoo will fill in when youre not here. :)
And guys I bought a Slip N' Slide!!
*connecting hose to sink* *turning on water* *running and jumping on Slip n' Slide........ slidding off rubber mat..... slidding on tile floor..... smashing head into wall*
Guys? :blink: GUYS?!!! *passing out*

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
amb_amin.gif
Called 911 sush!

img_98398_1_c0b6ae0d2216b90df7f6eba058d4a614.gif

[/font]

you'll be alright tanis. just gotta jump right in. no splashing tho...
from confucius: as a leaf falls from a tree and gently lands in a stream, it joins the stream's flow effortlessly...

Back
Top Bottom