Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chronicles of Narnia!!:)

What you did in the bathroom last night was disgusting.

I know! I'm never eating buffalo wings again.

The Great Outdoors. Thats a classic!

"Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?"

OK, here you go...

"This is great. First it was the farm that time forgot and now this. Why don't I ever fall in with people who own condos? Probably hard to get good maid service in a sewer. Maybe you guys should try Roto Rooter, huh?"

Hmmm. OK, I'll give you a hint. Think of a movie that would appeal to a preteen boy in the 80's.

Alix said:
OK, here you go...

"This is great. First it was the farm that time forgot and now this. Why don't I ever fall in with people who own condos? Probably hard to get good maid service in a sewer. Maybe you guys should try Roto Rooter, huh?"

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.:ninja:

"All these neat, little houses and all these nice, little streets... It's hard to believe that something's wrong with some of those little houses."

All the Presidents Men.

"Do you remember when we took you to the Bronx Zoo and left you there?"

Alix said:
All the Presidents Men.

"Do you remember when we took you to the Bronx Zoo and left you there?"

Goonies

"The last thing I want to be remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth... You know, nothing grinds my gears worse than some chowderhead that doesn't know when to keep his big trap shut... If you catch me running off with my mouth, just give me a poke on the chubbs."

Okay. I haven't exactly read this whole thread but I am guessing that a movie quote is submitted and you all guess? Here is my line...

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Hi Elaine. You have to guess the movie the most recent quote is from before you can submit one of your own.

It's very very frustrating:mad:. I fancy myself quite the queen of celuloid quotes, but I am putty in the hands of some of these players.

Back
Top Bottom