Food Hoaxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
A couple years ago, one of my internet-friends on a completely different board had a really bad day, and made a comment that "Today sucked Vulture Butt!".

Well, me being the prankster that I am, designed a graphic image, that when printed, formed a label for a box of food. I had a logo, company name, product name, portion size, portions per box, bar code, everything that a real container a food would have except Nutritional Information (I've since created something else with one of those). I took this "faux" label, glued it to a box, then took a picture of that.

I should warn you, that the "box" supposedly contained ground vulture butt patties!

My friend about fell out of his chair laughing at that picture so hard.

A few months ago, I resurrected that picture, reposted it, and had someone else on that board convinced that I had a real product, and he spent several hours on the internet looking for it!

Has anyone else ever seen or done something like this?

I haven't, but man, what a great gag! I'm not very creative, so it would take me a long time designing it. :)

not really with food....
I did it with two friends, trying to convince a young farmer that there is a new tractor made by Hanomag, wich ist a classic tractor producer from Germany, they stopped production somewhere in the 70's...

We made a list about features and this poor little boy was going mad with it.. he searched whole google through but could not find any infos... we managed to make him believe, it's a prototype :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if this boy is still waiting for the release of the new Hanomag Titan 930 tdi... :angel:

htc, it only took me about an hour to totally create the graphic design from scratch.

If anyone wants, I'll post the original image.

buckytom said:
mmmmmmm, vulture butt patties.....

i'm sure i've had some in hot dogs before.

img_214913_0_44c11f086dd6cfc5316151153fe5442b.gif
Love All Your Posts Bucky! (You CrAcK Me Up! )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom