Maybe the people who liked and commented on it thought she created a hamburger helper like dish? This is my hamburger helper style creation:
2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
4 T butter, divided
3 cups whole milk
3/4 t. Dry mustard
3/4 t. Salt
1 1/2 t. Cayenne pepper
1 t. Chili powder (or to taste)
1/2 t. Ground white pepper
1 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack
1 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1 lb ground beef, browned
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, for al dente
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375
3. In large sauce pan, bring milk, 2 T butter, mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, whisk in cheese until smooth. Stir in macaroni and hamburger, pour into shallow 2 quart baking dish.
5. Melt remaining butter, stir in bread crumbs and chili powder, sprinkle over macaroni. Bake 30 min. Let stand 10 min before serving.