Getting a Lego out of a 2 yr old nose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking the best idea is to put HER away in a closet until she's 18!!!!
The boys aren't allowed to play legos in the living room anymore and they are to keep thier bedroom door shut. We'll see how long that lasts!

Let's see ---boys are in the picture---follow directions---oh, yeah, I'm sure that you have NOTHING to worry about--- meanwhile, while you're waiting on them for the concept to click in clear out the highest shelf in your closet for the small Legos and buy her a set of the GREAT Big Legos that won't fit inside a 2 yr. old's nose. In the meantime be sure to save the pictures and share them with her future partner. YOu are in for a long saddle ride, Momma Suzieque!!!

Oh gosh don't I know it!!!
She must be on the same page as you expat, she as we speak has the entire collection of GIANT legos spread across the entire living room! If I never see another lego of ANY shape or size it will be too soon!
Oh, and I stopped serving jellybeans too...... :)

LOL!!! Hang in there, SQ---and save up your strength---you're going to need it for the teen years---even your sons are going to look at her like deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car...I know that my son did ............ maybe she'll be a famous architect someday or an Ears, Nose, and Throat doctor (living in Houston they make good $$$$ because everyone eventually develops allergies) --just teasing glad that she's ready to play with more Legos---I bet her screams were heard far away past the doctor's office.

Don't take her Legos! They are the life blood of childhood creativity! Maybe Duplos would be safer for the two-and-under crowd, but once she learns that noses are not playthings, she'll be good to go.

Unless, of course, the Legos in question belong to a Deep Freeze Defender. In that case, please send them to me forthwith for your daughter's safety!

My mom tells me that when i was younger, i got a Flintstones Vitamin stuck up my nose. On our way to the doctor, it started to dissolve, and drip out of my nose.

Yabba Dabba Doo!!

Happy Easter!
She is over the legos, back to barbies.
The boys have all of thier little ones back, the duplos have been moved to her room in hopes she will figure out those are more her style?
I can't imagine dripping vitamin nose would feel very good!
Now I'm just watching the jelllybeans VERY closely this morning!

Ok i just got the bill for this, not terrible.... $150 bucks.
However this is for 10 min worth of work. I'm in the wrong racket!!!
i want to learn how to extract things from small noses and ears.
I will set up a shop just for this service, and charge only 50 bucks a pop.....
a discounted rate and i BET i could get at least 6 kids a day...... which is about an hour's worth of work a day, and I could still cook, garden and knit with the rest of my time!

the techs at the mall piercing pagoda could have gotten it out for less, but the diamond stud would have cost more, so you got a good price.

Ok i just got the bill for this, not terrible.... $150 bucks.
However this is for 10 min worth of work. I'm in the wrong racket!!!
i want to learn how to extract things from small noses and ears.
I will set up a shop just for this service, and charge only 50 bucks a pop.....
a discounted rate and i BET i could get at least 6 kids a day...... which is about an hour's worth of work a day, and I could still cook, garden and knit with the rest of my time!
OK, here's what you do Suzie. Make the rounds of all the nearby Chuck E Cheeses and hand out legos, jelly beans and business cards to all the little kids you see with fingers up their noses. Then sit back and wait for your little customers!

Thank goodness my kids never stuck anything up their noses! And they seem to have figured out right away that jelly beans and other foods go in the mouth and not the nose!!
Of course, that might make for a new M&M's commercial "Melts in your mouth, not in your nose!"

LOL, Maverick! My kids never stuck things up their nose either though why my son (who is now 26) never did is beyond me as his hands were into everything else---my house was baby-proofed until he started first grade. :)

rofl!!!!! f-mom, that's wonderfully evil. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

unfortunately, squzie. that was $143 for the insurance, $7 for the doc.

Yeah Mav, you really need to use the word YET in that sentence!!

Back
Top Bottom