Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
er............it's not one of those things that they send the men into restrooms with Playboys to uh.... you know.....give er... samples...you know what I mean...... at those fertility clinics or donor clinics it is? I see other wild answers here so I thought that this one would be just as good as any other shot in the dark

is it a Filter lid, like for a kettle or water jug?

the other idea I had, is it an in-ear sizer for hearing aids, like you have Ring sizers etc...

I saw one of those things once on the Howard stern show. Happened to be that Carmen Electra was the special guest of honor.

As I was 'chewed out' once before for even thinking I offered something to hard for this group to guess..... we will NEVER give up!!!! I think it was Buck that gave me the tounge lashing!!! LOL!

It looks like some kind of mold or special measuring device. Is that a hole in the side……perhaps a special venting hole for when the poured mixture reaches certain level or designed to separate two liquids. Not 20 questions here, but is that a hole in the side (I think it is time for a hint)?

Nice to see you've joined us, Keltin.:glare:

img_478546_0_4bbb8254ec3080f6b63adcf2a6455b4d.gif

No one has even come close.:ROFLMAO:

i've been looking at this for days and can't even come up with a reasonable guess. i'd like to see another view of it - is it hollow inside or is it solid? hard to tell how big it is, up until now i'm assuming that it's about 4 to 6 inches in diameter? boy does this have me stumped.

Back
Top Bottom