Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and remember that he doesn't have that global positioning device after all---noone would be able to find his body-hehehehe--Unfortunately I think that he's gone back to classes to learn how to be even more evil................

Memo to all castle marchers:

Be advised that YT has assumed a new identity.

He can assume many forms including the most evil imaginable.

Watch out for this man:

He is dangerous.

oh dear, I really hurts me to do this, but...

Non of the Above! BWuahahahaaaaa :w00t2:

and remember that he doesn't have that global positioning device after all---noone would be able to find his body-hehehehe--Unfortunately I think that he's gone back to classes to learn how to be even more evil................

I don`t have a What?

gps.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
YT I am begining to think this thing doesn't really exist yet and is a figment of all of our imaginations or is the only one of its kind on this planet!!!!!!!!:-p
You are slowly and methodicly driving me crazy!:doh::wacko::w00t2:
:evil:

it looks like it's part of a photo-electric (or some other form of energy) sensor. maybe motion detection, or temp fluctuation detection. it could be used as a gpi device, or even to send out a datastream to trigger the desired effects.

Its called a conspiracy theory. its a device to detect aliens and to do other things to make people angry. LOL

EDIT

ok is that better.

EDIT

Ok cool.

Last edited:
Let’s see what we know. It’s apparently an active device......a transmitter of some sort that use IR (infrared) beams to interact with something. He also mentioned it has been modified to work with UV (ultraviolet) light....odd.

He mentioned it “wields power” and it works with deviceS as in more than one.

The front of it looks to have a slide switch in the middle and I assume that is the activation switch. With a slide switch like that (instead of a push button momentary contact switch) it appears that you switch the device on, and it stays on.

There also seems to be an LED on the front in the lower corner near the switch. Some sort of power indicator maybe? It also appears to have been designed to lay flat on a surface instead of being held.

So, what is that size, can be turned on for constant activity, has to be placed on a flat surface, and works with IR or even UV light?

Is it a trigger for a trap of sorts. If something crosses in front of it and breaks the beam, the trap is sprung on the far end? Maybe a far out electronic rat trap of sorts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom