Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, they are. It takes 3 D-Cells for its original purpose, but it's most famous use probably doesn't require any batteries. Instead its power source consists of a diatium power cell.

At least that's what George says.

I am dying to know what this is. there have been so many hints, but they are all going right over my head.

I have no idea.

I cheated by googling all your clues (though I hads already gotten the Star Wars part on my own).

I have to get out of here to a meeting and then to weekend getaway, so if I win despite cheating, I defer to you to post another pic.:-p

Googling isn't cheating. It's resourcefullness. :mrgreen:

I'll give everybody else a little time to try and come up with the item, and if I don't have anything by tomorrow evening I'll give the answer and post another item/place.

Look closely at the item, folks, and you can see the lightsaber in it. :mrgreen: Those things are gold to Star Wars costumers.

The Graflex 3-cell Flash Gun, originally used for large-format photography, was chosen for use as a lightsaber. There were, of course, several lightsabers used in the different movies. The most recognizable of them is the Luke Skywalker lightsaber, either Episode IV or Episode V.

This one should be pretty easy for people on both side of the pond.

What is this, what is it used on and what is its name (not the type of object, but the actual name given to this specific piece of art)

Attachments

• dc.jpg
    dc.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom