Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. Actually, it's the Ford Evaluation Center, and is apparently now owned by Harley, as of 2004, but close enough. :D

Hmmm, I ended up manually finding it then looking for a note on it. The person that posted the note said the exact opposite :doh:

Anyway... who is this handsome little guy? (And I mean the critter, not the human :LOL:)

OK... for some reason I'm not able to post the picture as an attachment, there's some kind of errror happening... so I will do it as HTML and post the address if someone can't see it.

123.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

img_526136_0_8c219317e792ed469a9051c2bf0c07c8.jpg

I'm heading to bed now. Unless I have a few minutes to pop in and check before work I won't be on until about 6 pm EST. So if someone gets it and can prove by posting other links and others agree they got it, don't wait for me :)

Oh, and I don't need the latin name, the common name will do :bb:

It's a Laotian Rock Rat.

Lol... I thought this would last at least a page :LOL: Good job Phinz. What's cool about these little guys is that they are known as a living fossil. They were thought to become extinct about 11 million years ago. They were discovered again in 1996. Some people dispute this and argue that this is a new species. Just thought this was interesting :cool:

Back
Top Bottom