Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe mention Sigue Sigue Sputnik's name often enough and it evokes the gremlins.... or... maybe it is some strange wavelength programmed to emit a pulse that throws computers around the world out of whack...

Assuming you allow my spelling mistake, I guess I am up next! (And if not, post away YT!)

What is the common name of this animal? (mother and child pictured)
Quokka1.jpg

Spacer.gif

I ended up first finding it on somebody's website of their trip. I figured the way these games have been going, somebody else would have named it before I verified it ;)

I'll be back.....

OK, what and where?
Hopefully this isn't too hard to track down.

Attachments

• guesspic.jpg
    guesspic.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 147
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Perry Memorial, OH[/FONT][/FONT]

Geez, I never should have told expatgirl that when her email notification stopped working was around the time mine started..... now I hardly ever get notified :wacko: Sorry I'm late.

You got it LT! I didn't even know they had one of these in OH. I was looking for a pic of the one by me, on Presque Isle :LOL:
And while it isn't a lighthouse, YT, supposedly it's visible for 40 miles because of the spotlights on it. So I guess it's a well lighted house :LOL:

You're up LT

Geez, I never should have told expatgirl that when her email notification stopped working was around the time mine started..... now I hardly ever get notified :wacko: Sorry I'm late.

You got it LT! I didn't even know they had one of these in OH. I was looking for a pic of the one by me, on Presque Isle :LOL:
And while it isn't a lighthouse, YT, supposedly it's visible for 40 miles because of the spotlights on it. So I guess it's a well lighted house :LOL:

You're up LT

sweet action.. took FOREVER to find the right one. LOL.. ok

where is this place, what is it and what is it used for.?

Attachments

• guess.com.jpg
    guess.com.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom