Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's throwing me off is that it's blurry. Is the picture blurry? Or is that what it would look like if I were looking at it in person?

What I'd like to know is if a person could see this in person, or even on the net? Is this a "findable" object?
Enquiring minds want to know....

Alix, Yes it is indeed Glow-in-the-dark, but not in a test tube, and yes you`re the closest so far ;)

the pic Is a little blurry, but I doubt it would help much if it were Clearer.

and Yes you could see this in person as well if you liked, that particular pic won`t be on the net though. but the material will be.

Well I don't think this is it, but I'll say it anyway..... phosphorus? That's an element anyway.... not sure if it's considered a chemical.

None of the Above, but Radium is on the Correct path ;)

there HAS also been Hints in one of my prior posts!

EwWwWwW.... yes it IS indeed a Uranium salt!

which one and what`s it in?

(or am I being unfair?)

Remember, there is a Big Clue left somewhere in one of my posts.

Last edited:
OK, I think I need more coffee to get my brain going. I am thinking Rate is your clue? And its a pic at night? Crap. Got to go look again. BRB

Edit: Tetrafluoride?
Edit 2: Looks like Vaseline glass. Apparently there is Uranium in that glass. Who knew?

Last edited:
Um YT? I think I'm too dumb to figure this out without another clue. Pretty please? With sugar on it?

I`ll give it to ya anyway, here:

mysteryt1.JPG

aka, Uranium Nitrate (Night Rate)....

Oh. Crap. (I really really want to type a bunch of bad words here because I am such a dork. I will content myself with a forehead slap though.) BRB with a picture.

the picture was taken in the dark (hence the blur) and the outline of a dark brown glass bottle not showing very well ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom