Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the make and model of this interesting little airplane?

Attachments

• guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 171
I believe it is an ultralight kit plane, but I can't find one that looks like that. I have to turn my computer over to James for awhile (he's adding RAM, etc.), so I'm sure someone will come up with it before I come back!

:)Barbara

Well I have my computer back, but it is 3:22 a.m. and I have church in the morning. Rats! I was hoping to have time to look for this one. :cool:

No wonder I couldn't find any like it! I thought it looked older. James is the one who thought it was an ultralight, but in his defense, he was across the room from the computer. LOL I won't have much time to be on the computer the next few days, but I am interested in seeing what this is. :cool:

Mon dieu?! Is that the manufacturer :LOL:
Where'd I put my French dictionary.....

I can't seem to narrow my searches and only come up with conventional winged biplanes, most with open cockpits. And some of those aircraft websites load sloooow........
I have thought about joining an aircraft forum though and posting the pic over there :huh:

Plus I've been busy researching TVs and cell phones.
There. There's my excuse ;)

I can only be on here long enough today to eat my lunch, then I have to turn this thing off (If I don't turn it off I will invariably find reasons to look something up!) and get some major housework done. We are getting DSL tomorrow and I either have to do major work or I will have to wear a Halloween mask to disguise my sorry self! If it isn't guessed by then, I will be searching like crazy tomorrow after he leaves!

Well I have my computer back, but it is 3:22 a.m. and I have church in the morning. Rats! I was hoping to have time to look for this one. :cool:

LOL i know that felling. Sometimes i have to teach at church and some saturdays im out tell 3 in the morning and i have to be at church by 9. man alive. 4 people in one house and only one bathroom. Sucks when my sister wakes up before me.

ac5_flying_flea.jpg
is it the mignet

EDIT

The French Lederlin 380 L, a derivation of the Mignet HM-380.

LOL i wonder if this is the other side of the plane at the same show. the papers on the ground tell me that. LOL

EDIT

Wow the internet is so not trustworthy. I guess it is not a mignet, just a branch off

The bizarre Croses LC-6 Criquet 22 was designed by French designer Emilien

Last edited:
LOL i wonder if this is the other side of the plane at the same show. the papers on the ground tell me that. LOL
How interesting that you found a picture of the other side of the plane! Not only are the papers the same, but the person standing behind it, and the buildings in the background are the same.

Back
Top Bottom