Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This will be really easy or really hard...

What do these things do?

img_643090_0_33be2df8f021413c674ca5dd54a3a7d3.jpg

Andy, How did "anti mosquito function" differ from sub-sonic bug repeller? We had to name the specific bug it repelled :huh:

Jeeks, what does "in cart" mean?

Sattie, anything to do with soldering?

Pacanis... sorry about that, I did not even realize you mentioned bug repeller.

Yea... I wanna know what "in cart" means too!!!

Nope, nothing to do with soldering.

Pacanis... sorry about that, I did not even realize you mentioned bug repeller..

No problem. I just thought if I was close, Andy would have said something other than all my guesses were wrong.... :ermm:

Is it something to do with grout? Maybe cleaning or repointing?

when I saw in cart I just that he meant encarta....I type so fast and am in such a rush to post that as you well know.....I mix up letters.....etc......I figure that most of you will be smart enough to know what I mean anyway.......truthfully, your picture looks like some black caviar with a paint brush........:)

Believe it or not, it all comes together, but I don't think you would want to eat the stuff!

did I say that I liked caviar???? jest kidding............truthfully I can't stand the looks of it..........even here it's $$$$$$ Can't even imagine in the states........comes together......is it some sorta epoxy.............

Andy, How did "anti mosquito function" differ from sub-sonic bug repeller? We had to name the specific bug it repelled :huh:...

Pacanis, I'm really sorry. I did not see your bug repeller guess. I would have given it to you.

You can have my next turn.

It applys something. Although I do not believe it is grease. There is a function for the items.

Thanks, Andy. Don't worry about it.... I'z jest wunderin'.

Do you apply the green, grease looking stuff with the brush to the end of the metal thing, stick it in something and crank it?

Although I don't know what that would be :wacko:

You are very close pacanis!!! Yes, the grease looking stuff is applied to something and it is cranked!

Back
Top Bottom