Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pacanis got it (just in time too, as we are leaving for awhile). It is a button. :mrgreen:

:)Barbara

You're kidding me......

Well, tell us more. Is it an antique? Is that really a woman's figure on it? Give me time to find something :)

Ok.
Something quick. Here it is. What is it or what it is used for?

Attachments

• gamepic.jpg
    gamepic.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 170
I know, but I have banned myself from guessing, as I have proven to be bad at being the picture provider. I just saw one of these demonstrated not that long ago, and I was just mentioning it to my DW yesterday, funny coincidence.

Oooh, oooh, is it used to pick something up, like pecans or marbles?

I had a pecan picker that wasn't shaped like that but it had wire across the ends, and you just plunked it down on top of them and the pecans went into it.

That's it! It's a nut wizard
I just got it yesterday and can't believe how well it works. It's a breeze to pick up the black walnuts I have in my yard. It really surprised me that it didn't require any effort to have them push their way into the basket.
So I'd have to call it a tool, not a gadget (lol)

You're up Barbara

Sorry to be so long getting back to this--we didn't get to bed until right about when you were posting. I'll find something as quickly as I can!

Kinda looks like a tape degaussing thing we have at work. Or is it more kitchen related? Cleans stuff as it passes by on the belt... or cooked?

Looks like the top can be adjusted up or down a bit. Yea Andy, paint baking machine??? hmmmm... this could do sooooo many things! What is under the hood? A light, heating element... something that disperses some sort of liquid? Ugh... I feel a hint will be needed at some point!!!

And if it cooks something.. has to be short and sweet!!!

Tortillas?

Paint drying machine is close.

P.S. I will check in as often as possible, but I am also getting ready to play a game or two, or three... of Literati, at Yahoo games, with my daughter.

Back
Top Bottom