Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is this? Make and model.

Attachments

• guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 178
Mazda Furai Concept

After seeing the Mazda Taiki the design influence was apparent.

The raciest interpretation of NAGARE design language to-date, Furai is the latest car in Mazda’s award-winning and highly acclaimed series of concept cars. Nagare is the Japanese for ‘flow’ and the ‘embodiment of motion’.

Sorry this took so long, I can't find what I was looking for.

This vehicle is known by a particular name, not the name of it's factory counterpart.

Attachments

• guess_081129.jpg
    guess_081129.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 165
There are lots of other pics, as well as diecasts and models of this particular car. It's definitely a lot faster than a go cart. a *lot* faster.

This particular car belongs to my wife's cousin, but there were several iterations/variations built over the years. It's a 1980s vehicle. A racing buff should recognize the livery, just by this shot. If I gave you a pic of the whole car it would give away what it is.

After 24 hours this car's driver is usually shaken, pretty dirty and probably not dry.

Oh, and I take back that this car is my wife's cousins. This car appears to be #4. He owns #5 and his dad owns #6. They race them quite often in Europe and the States.

It's been to Daytona, but it is not a Daytona prototype. The cars known these days as Daytona Prototypes started in the '90s and are some of the ugliest cars ever built. The France family *ruined* the Rolex 24 when they changed the rules to have the same body, different engine.

That said, the car *is* a prototype, and I believe it has been to Daytona, considering this cousin has been to Daytona in many different cars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom