Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See expat, they's doin' jest fine as of ten minutes ago :)
There still might be a fourth buried in there somewhere.

you are so funny, pacanis!!! those look like pretty contented birds........didn't really know they were yours..........you're a good mama and papa bird........that one whose head is upside down at 6:00 is very contented........thanks for the cute pics.....:):)

you are so funny, pacanis!!! those look like pretty contented birds........didn't really know they were yours..........you're a good mama and papa bird........that one whose head is upside down at 6:00 is very contented........thanks for the cute pics.....:):)

Well they aren't exactly mine. I mean, it's not like I'm eating worms and yacking them down their throats :LOL:

OKAAAAY, something to get the ball rolling. You either know what it is or you don't. And dang, I wish I could find mine :(

It looks like a weird cigarette holder! LOL

Is it some kind of mallet for a musical instrument, like a xylophone or a gong?

How does the size compare to the picture?

:)Barbara

Barbara, it wasn't meant as a clue, but now that you mention it....

They are generally about 6" in length not much longer. The ball about 2" in diameter.

Is it involved with electronics?

Does it work alone or connect with other things?

The first question is easy to answer. No.

The second question..... it does not physically connect to anything. It works alone if you think a hammer striking a nail works alone. It works in conjunction with other things and is pretty useless without them.

Funny you should mention the word percussion... :rolleyes:But that might lead you down the wrong path..... ;)

You do not put it in your mouth. You use it with your hands, then put it away until next time it is needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom