How much do you pay at the pump??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw on CNBC today a gas station showing a price of 3.69 for regular!!!

Just a few minutes ago we paid $ 2.65..but it was $ 2.89 two blocks down the street...so probably the last time we'll see that LOW price. lol

Yesterday gas was $2.80...this morning $3.02! Yikes!! Glad I put some gas in my car Monday. Looks like I'll be walking more :rolleyes:

This morning, it was $2.55, this afternoon, $2.80:mad:

At least dh isn't driving 100 miles a day anymore to work!!
Now he drives a whole 1 mile there and back total:)
I have to drive further than him now, but, that's ok, I carpool with the kids and if they ride with me, they pay some of the gas!!:-p

2.74 this morning... not sure what it is now.
I don't want to know. I bet a lot of people are
staying home for the holiday weekend instead of
driving far away.

I'm so glad we filled up the big old gas guzzling truck
yesterday!!! And that we bought our plane tickets
a month ago. Prices are only going to go UP UP UP!!:neutral:

Heres the scoop folks. And its not good. I spoke to a gas station manager. She said its going up AGAIN another 20 cents from $3.39 for 87 octaine. THIS is where it gets VERRY scary. She said that by mid to late Sept. that prices will be around $5 a gallon!!! Yes..... thats right. FIVE dollars a gallon for 87 octaine. Fill you tanks NOW! Keep them topped off. Get rid of your fuel hog if you cant afford $5/gallon.

This is serious stuff. Pres. Bush is releasing oil from the reserves. BUT there arent enough refineries in service. Thats why the price is going up!!!
God help us.

5 dollars a gallon....
I think we'll be staying at home and
enjoying our own back yard.

I have a trip planned to see my daughter later in September...I hope I can afford the gas. :(

Just gassed up today, at $2.69 regular; but my son just called and said it was going up to $3 tomorrow.

Also, on my forum at work, (transcriptionists from all over the country), someone said they were rationing gas in COlumbus, Georgia.

We paid 2.51 on Tuesday. Yesterday it was 2.75 in the morning then 2.95 by afternoon.

I received an e mail suggesting that we all boycott the gas stations on Sept. 1st. Maybe the loss of one days revenue will open someon's eyes. I'm gonna do it. How about you all?

Back
Top Bottom