I am going to be a daddy again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CONGRATS GB!!!! What great news! I think kitty cat would be cute for a name!!:LOL: Best of luck with a name and my blessing go out to you and your family.

What great news! Kitty cat is so sweet, I wonder if it sticks as a nickname?

(We have names all picked out already for either sex when and if....is that weird?)

Thank you all! We are conviced that this one is a boy, but then again we felt the same way last time. Only a few more weeks until we can find out. I can wait. I can wait. If I keep telling myself that then maybe I really can :LOL:

The miracle of New Life...What a beautiful thing it is...Little babies Wow!

Congradulations Mr GB.....If a boy you may consider "Sylvester"....a girl "Kathryn" (Kitty)

Wow!!! What wonderful, happy news to find. Congratulations to you and Ms GB! If you're anything like us you'll change your name ideas a million times before you even find out if it's a boy and a girl. (and be honest, you can't wait!!!:ROFLMAO: ;) )

{{hugs to the new big-sister-to-be too!}

Congrats GB!!!! Thats awesome...I too vote for a name that will kick in with Kitty....The baby will have that nick name for life! And if its a boy it will be a great story when his girlfriends are over!!!!

Hugs to all three of you!!!

Oh............a baby! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. Ohhhhhhh I want one.............. no on second thought if your ever in IN I'll babysit ;) .

Congrats!

Made My Day!

Oh, what good news! How exciting to anticipate another child. Wonderful future for you and family. The days will fly by even faster than before. I only read the topic and will get details later but I just wanted to take time to wish you God's blessings for your new arrival. May each and every day bring joy to you all.

thanks for sharing with us.

I can finally let the cat out of the bad.

Man, you are excited. Poor cat. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Congratulations!

Congratulations, GB! Now we know how y'all stay warm during those long winters up north!

Back when the coal mines were still operating down here, it used to be a running joke that every time there was a long strike, the population boomed.

Hey Gb you know I'm a September baby. You know my name is Desiree. But did you also know my little sister's name is Rachel ? Yes there's a hint thrown in there lol.

Back
Top Bottom