I need your prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm having a really hard time right now........and its really hard for me to admit this but I truely need your prayers. So much is going on right now that I'm just at the end of my rope and I know there is more trouble to come. This is really hard for me because I'm truely a strong person but I just keep getting bombarded...........I can't seem to get my head above water. I just want to be able to grieve for my father and I can't catch a break. He's giving me more than I can handle and I need your prayers so that the burden will ease up............thats all I ask.

sizz, I'm so sorry that you are going thru a rough time right now. I will say a prayer for you.

Just take one day at a time, deal with what's in front of you right now, and try to take some time for you - just you. You're in my thoughts.

6.gif
HUGS
6.gif
for Sizzlin... Remember that even the darkest tunnel has its ends with a bright light shining through. I hope you will reach it soon... Hang in there sweet!!

You are on my prayer list as of now, Sizzlinin. Whatever is going on, I hope that you come through it stronger than ever.

Sizz, you're in my thoughts. It may not seem like it now but you'll get through this. If you need to talk more, feel free to PM me. You're right--you are a strong person! Hang in there and remember we're here for you! {{{hugs}}}

Sizz, hang in there...deal with one task at a time and do something nice - however small - for yourself each day. I'll be praying for you, too. {{{hugs}}}

Prayers and many loving thoughts being sent to you sizz, know that you are not alone. Be kind to yourself and let others help in any way they can.

it's okay, sizz. hang in there.:) you can be a very strong person and still need a shoulder to lean on sometimes.

Turn It Over

Sizz, I am sorry to hear but happy you asked. My prayers are with you, as they always are. I know you have a strong STRONG faith. This is only making you STRONGER. You believe that? This is only part of the character you are supposed to have. You can do all things through Him who gives you strength. All things ARE possible. When I come to this point of feeling like drowning, I just turn it over to Him. In other words, I stop dwelling on things and listen for Him to help. He has always. But really believe that He can do it your faith is strong. Not as quickly as I would want but the answer does come. I am relieved and question why I ever doubted that He wasn't near. I have been playing a song I heard on Billy Graham last week. Nicole C Mullen is the artist and she sang a song 'Call on Jesus' If I played it once, I know I played it ten times one day. I am driving my family and the devil wild. The more I fear the louder I play the song. I haven't a clue why this particular song just hit me so strong. I want to go out and buy it but I am always getting distracted. I am not in any way promoting her but you can hear it on the internet. Give up Sizz, He can handle it. He will, yes He will. Love to you always and allow Him His will to be done.

Last edited:
Sizz - we're all here - you now that. Like someone said earlier (marm maybe?) - take one day at a time and if you have to one hour at a time. Get through one hour and go to the next. Call on us - you know we're here. If He brought you to it He'll get you through it. We'll do our best too.

Sizz,

look how many have rallied to your side right here on DC..We will stay here for you til you are able to look up and say it's over...You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will stay there..Please take care of yourself..As heavy as the burden gets, it will get lighter..I wish you peace Sizz..Take care, you are cared about..
hugs
kadesma

Hugs, prayers and happy thoughts are being sent your
way. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

smiles, Trish

Oh Sizzlin...I hate to hear this! You've already been through so much! We all love you here...and I'm adding you to my prayer list too...I'll ask him to lift you up and carry you through these hard times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom