Mavs vs. Heat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Erik said:
Go Dallas!!! Mark Cuban is a great owner!!!

A lot of people critisize him for doing the things that he does, sitting with the players, being loud and outspoken, but, you know what? He does so much for the team to help them get better that, I don't care what he does. He's "Loud, Rowdy and Proud":LOL: He is down to earth and isn't afraid to look like a fool. Some of the owners of professional sports could take some lessons from him and LOOSEN UP!!

I don't get why people who aren't from Dallas talk so badly about him. From what I've seen and heard, he's a great guy and does alot for the fans. Not too long ago my boyfriend and I along with some friends went to a popular italian restraunt and he was there eating dinner with his Mavs jersey on and he was very nice towards the people there who recognized him. He also gave his waiter a $60 tip.

People who know basketball would love to play for or work for a guy like Mark Cuban. He's one of the few owners that really show they care about the team. All the Dallas players love him and many of the guys they play against wish their owners were like him. Some people say he gets too involved in the team's every day dealings but hey, it's his money right? I don't think it's hurting the team like say, a certain owner of a certain team that wears pinstripes, but that's a something for another thread, eh Bucky?:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom