Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Manfred, please bring Middie anything she wants...quickly please. There's an empty massage table right here, sweetie.

Manfred:LOL: I've missed a new man member apparently. I just need a soak in the hot tub, I have a huge headache. :ermm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
*walking in dressed as a woman*
*using high pitched british voice*

Hi ladies Im new in town..... ahhhhhhh just passing by really. :shifty:
Wanted to check your prices and look around. Can anyone help me?
*taking out camera and snapping pictures discreetly*

Dove, I'm so happy you're back. There's this really ugly "woman" that needs to go to the wood shed.:mad:

Hey! No ones perfect. :neutral: :ermm: Now I need a bikini wax. Step aside ladies! :blink:

Manfred is the new butler...right off the plane from England.:LOL:

btw, that new lady has an adam's apple and is very hairy.:ermm:

Oh Ladies. At the lake, we're roasting up some corn to go with my award-winning baked beans. Allen is smokin' a pork butt and I got a turkey barbecuing on the Webber. We got Cheesecake, and Audio's banana bread cooking. You go ahead and stay on the boat.

Hey Ronjohn, you brought the stuff for the s'mores, great. Too bad the women are stuck on that boat. I hear there's a real Nor'Easter brewin'. Those babies can stir up 20 foot breakers with no problem. I shure hope they have their sea-sickness pills with them. Oh, this log cabin will be so warm and dry during the storm.

I wonder if Deadly Sushi is getting good pictures, heh heh. I made a brief attempt to get on-board as a bikini inspector, but was shooed away. But that's Ok. I got my wife here by my side, and some good freinds, and a warm camp-fire. Life just doesn't get any better than this. I'm tired of tormenting those snobish:angel: women over there anyways.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

There's those pesky mosquitos again! Shoo!

Morning all! Or afternoon depending on where you are. I am a bit tired today, I am sick of working evenings! Sheesh, I simply can't sleep in so I feel like I live in sleep deprived world. Thank goodness for this lovely little oasis Mudbug created for us. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'll have a butter pecan latte please Pepe, and maybe the teensiest wedge of shortbread. Aaaahhhhhhhhh!

Hi, girls! Just back from a brief hiatus negotiating long-term contracts for our better staff. We have some new employees who will whisk you back and forth from Dove's yacht to the mainland here.

Dove, I also arranged for a Coast Guard inspection of the yacht and everything is A-OK there too. The CG guys wanted to know how to join the staff, but I told them we have no openings at the moment.

As a special Sunday night feature, we are screening several movies around the hot tub this evening. I selected the first two, but the other ladies are welcome to suggest other titles for next week and beyond. Cary Grant fans are particularly invited to provide input.

Tonight's features include "When Harry Met Sally" and "Sabrina." Pepe will be coming around shortly to take your orders for drinks and custom pizzas.

Hey, I know I am still fairly new around here but can I join in?

I love animals (I am an equine scientist and have Siamese cats) I have Nail Polish (Chanel- Rouge Noir or Pirate...take your pick I always share!) and I have a basket of these Italian crossaints I have been raving about, and my own famous lemon almond cake, and a crate of Champagne for the Hostess's fridge....?

Did anyone think of electrifying that fence over there?

Mmmmmmmm...lulu, what a lovely basket of goodies! Thanks for sharing. As to the fence, we'll have to ask Lady Mudbug about that. I personally find these bug zapper racquets work well to keep down the pest problem:cool:

Hey, what kind of Siamese do you have? Apple heads or the other? What points?

welcome, lulu, and your nail polish too. We are pretty well insuated from pests, as Alix noted, but one never knows when one needs more firepower, so we will keep your kind suggestion in reserve.

Alix said:
Mmmmmmmm...lulu, what a lovely basket of goodies! Thanks for sharing. As to the fence, we'll have to ask Lady Mudbug about that. I personally find these bug zapper racquets work well to keep down the pest problem:cool:

Hey, what kind of Siamese do you have? Apple heads or the other? What points?

Thank you Alix and Mudbug!

Alix, I have what in UK are called mordern classics....so halfway between an applehead and a "typey/extreme" cat. I have two girls, sisters, called Panache and Nougat. Panache is chocolate point and Nougat is blue point. While I am on the continant, before we return to live in UK I am going to get two more girls with European lines and return to UK to breed the occasional well planned litter of cats. I'll probably stay fairly classic with them, but go slightly more typey! I like healthy cats best....even though some of the really typey ones are simply beautiful I would be wary of breeding to close the the edge of health! Panache and Nougat are my babies, as I don't have "pink points", thank you for asking about them!

Mmm Mudbug, your staff serve the best drinks...

Guys. I got these Ragallo-wing hang gliders. Notice the dull, dark-grey fabric. It's a special rip-stop nylon, very lightweight and strong. These babies are designed with tufts on the trailing edge, like an owl's wing, to make them absolutley silent. I have a guy who can launch us from his C-140, at about 2 in the morning. And I've got these special low-velocity paintball guns that shoot soft, non-painful paintballs. I'm thingking that the fence needn't be a problem. We'll just fly over them.

I mean, after all, we've tried to be civil, even invited this group of snobbish women over for some of the best food going, and to take part in grand adventure. I say we now use the guns and some serious super-soakers.

Half you guys take on the camp, and the other half, well, we've still got the scuba gear for the boat. And I've got this wicked hot sauce we can spike their drink mixes with. I mean, we're a bunch of fun loving guys who just wanted a bit of fun, and we get treated like a hostile nation. So, if we're going to be excluded, I say we crash the party. Who's up for this?

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
I see Sushi headed to the wood shed now. I guess he received my "invetation"...I better take the shortcut so I can be waiting for him. He will rejoin the guys a better person.

Girls, should we offer a truce to the boys..If they promise to behave we can all have dinner together tonight.. I am having Lobster, fresh Scallops and Shrimp flown in this afternoon. They should land on the Yacht around three o'clock. What do you think?? An Olive Branch or a big :-p :-p .
Dove

Lulu, your kitty is so cute, the nail polish is just right....but where are the goodies? Did everyone else eat them up?

Ladies, I need a long soak.......and a drink. Anyone have any brandy nearby?

Hi guys. It's been a long tough week for me. Make room fo rme please. Here Jkath I grabbed a bottle of brandy for you on my way in.

Thanks so much, middie!
It will do wonders for my cocoa.

Hey, you've got to try this banana bundt cake I made - it's got sour cream in the recipe. yum!!!

I believe it would be a nice gesture to invite the boys over for dinner tonight, especially if it would cut down on those pesky mesquitoes.

errrh, I ate most of lulu's goodies, sorry:blush: , they were so good, thanks lulu for bringing them and glad you could make it! but I did bring some of Connie's fresh apple cake, if you would like a piece...

Back
Top Bottom