Music Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice mellow rockabilly beat. the drummer totally rocks!:) got any other goodies?
Here is one from last summer. It was at a summer whitewater rafting resort. The sound quality is terrible, but it was made by a regular fan of ours who comes out to a lot of our gigs. He took the trouble to shoot, edit, and download it on youtube for us. He did it all from Holland where he lives. It is quite long, so I don't expect you to listen to it all.fran band 2011 - YouTube

Last edited:
alRIGHT!! i really enjoyed this indoor/outdoor gig of yours, rock. good old-time rocking dance tunes, everybody getting their groove on. my favorite was th's take me to the river, but lots of good ones with everybody singing, and you driving the beat home...i encourage anyone listening, to hear this one through to the end. it just gets better and better and better...thanks for sharing this gem, rock. your fan did a pretty good job capturing the performance, too.... :)

alRIGHT!! i really enjoyed this indoor/outdoor gig of yours, rock. good old-time rocking dance tunes, everybody getting their groove on. my favorite was th's take me to the river, but lots of good ones with everybody singing, and you driving the beat home...i encourage anyone listening, to hear this one through to the end. it just gets better and better and better...thanks for sharing this gem, rock. your fan did a pretty good job capturing the performance, too.... :)
Thanks. Take Me To The River is one of my favorite songs that we do, also. There are a few of these whitewater rafting resorts near my place all along the Ottawa River. They are great jobs because everybody is staying there for the night, so it is usually a good party with lots of dancers.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom