My baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
His name is Georgie because he is sooooooooooooo curious!! LOL Newest member of our family.

img_1201917_0_69e5232d957d16f8471c4725bb9429f9.jpg

img_1201917_1_be04074e1f6311c35a2d07c50daab8b6.jpg

msmofet said:
His name is Georgie because he is sooooooooooooo curious!! LOL Newest member of our family.

Oh, sweetness! Welcome, Georgie!

OMG, he is gorgeous, adorable, cute. Do you have any other cats? How old is he? Is there a story about his adoption?

Not sure exactly how old he is but I figure around 6 months. We saved him from the people who live behind us. he would escape from their house every chance he could get and come by us. He was always hungry so we would feed him. Very loving and purrs so loud. They had a dog they would beat and would leave it outside in rain and cold. He was always crying. Finally the town took him away. They had a black cat that they kept in the house till he was about a year old (not a cute little kitten any more) then left him outside winter and summer. This baby was left outside on the first freezing night we had. I took him in and let him out in the morning. Then he showed up with greasy smelly crap poured on him in a straight line from the top of his head down his back to his tail. It smelled like some kind of cleaning fluid or some such thing. To exact to be an accident. He also had his whiskers cut to almost nothing and the fur on his tail shaved off except the last couple inches at the end. I said they don't deserve this sweet baby and took him in 3 1/2 weeks ago. They left the day of the hurricane and left the black cat to fend for himself. We couldn't catch him when we were trying to beat the flood water and haven't seen him since. He was a beautiful all black cat with a little spray of white on his bib. He is just about a year old. I hope he shows up soon or is safe in someone house. I will never give this baby back. BTW he was a baby of a stray cat that and they took him from the mother. I have no clue what happened to the mom but I think I have seen the dad. We think he is a mix of tabby and maine coon. This baby sleeps under my chin at night with his face on my cheek and he pats my face during the night. LOL I am allergic but a sucker for this little boy. Allegra is my new best friend. LOL

He never uses his claws. He pats you on the leg, hand or face to get your attention. He just lost his 4 baby canines.

He is so sweet but a little demon into everything! LOL

He eats EVERYTHING except vinegar and sweets. He LOVES wheat thin veggie chips. LOL He love veggies strange cat. LOL

What horrid people! To beat a dog and abandon the cats like that! Bless you, MsM, for rescuing!

He's probably so thankful for a warm loving home! Glad you are able to take care of him. He's a cutie fer shure!

Georgie is just gorgeous. Um...."Gorgeous George!"

I think he should be introduced to our Bella. They could make beautiful music together or, at least, beautiful babies.

Bella meet Georgie. Georgie meet Bella.

Attachments

• Bella - Portrait.jpg
    Bella - Portrait.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 172
We rescued another kitty. She just lost 2 baby teeth. I figure she is about the same age as Georgie was last year when we got him; about 2 - 3 months old.

img_1321475_0_5eadc5cf7cf192c1eab349fe31522bb7.jpg

We rescued another kitty. She just lost 2 baby teeth. I figure she is about the same age as Georgie was last year when we got him; about 2 - 3 months old.

img_1321477_0_5eadc5cf7cf192c1eab349fe31522bb7.jpg
mmsm, your new baby is as sweet as can be how lucky for her and how lucky for you and georgie. Thanks for sharing them with us.
kades

Thank you Kades. I will try to get a pic of them together. He is SOOOOO much bigger than her. She can walk under him and stand there. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom