My dad has passed away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry for your loss. If only every father deserved such a beautiful eulogy as yours. He must have been very proud of you, and he certainly heard your heartfelt words. Many blessings to you and yours, Rob.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your words were so eloquent. Your dad sounded like a wonderful person. I know you will miss his presence in your life. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Prayers for you and your family. The loss of someone so dear is difficult. May you find some comfort in your wonderful memories. So many things will remind you of him forever.

My heartfelt condolences Rob, your father must have been an amazing man to have raised a son who could write and share such a loving tribute.

rob, i imagine that your first 4th of july weekend without your dad was a very difficult time for you to get through. i hope you are surrounded by loved ones at this time, and are able to offer and receive solace from one another as you grieve your common loss.

Rob mate I know how you feel, there is nothing I can say to make it easier for you or your family, just remmember you are your Dad.

I just read your first post. It was a tearful one. The way you wrote it says how dearly you loved your father. My sincere sympathy goes out to you & your family. He was your blueprint for life & it shows.
Take care.

Back
Top Bottom