My friend is very ill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i do feel loved by you all. sorry to report pretty much the same today, if not worse. she has infections in her mouth , blood and kidneys. was awake for short while today but not really aware of much.

p6753_small_card_get_well_card_rose.gif
i can't see the picture :( you have posted some beautiful ones lf.

i do feel loved by you all. sorry to report pretty much the same today, if not worse. she has infections in her mouth , blood and kidneys. was awake for short while today but not really aware of much.
:( you and she are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Babetoo sorry to read that Wallie has lapsed with more complications but take comfort many prayers are being sent for Wallie's upturn in this situation. My thought's are with you, take care.

babe, sorry to read of your dear friend's illness . I know it is hard on you as well , being you love your friend and feel helpless. Sending hugs across the miles.
LC

they are in the process of a blood transfusion . the idea is new blood will have more oxygen. apparently the respirator is not doing the job. still the same otherwise.

I just read all the responses and I am so downhearted. What anxiety you are having about your friend and the daughter. This takes a toll on you. Seems we suffer more than the one who is being cared for.

What a good friend you are! A blessing to Wallie. I believe she knows you are there even when she doesn't acknowledge you. My prayers are for both of you and her daughter as well. May our heavenly Father give you the strength to continue to be near and comfort your friend. I only hope someone is taking care of her cats. I'll pray for them too.

Please keep on keeping us posted. You do a real good job and I am concerned like you are. Love to you and your friend and her cats.

you are very kind. her daughter lives with her so is taking care of cats. she had to put one of the six to sleep. it was coming, very old cat, and was very ill. wallie does not know. she would be very upset. she is in dire straits, my friend , and i feel she is tired of fighting it . she can't talk to us because of all the tubes down her throat. she must be exhausted after a month of this.

i sure wish she would show some improvement. daughter is angry at nurses and drs. i won't go into all that. they do seem just a bit lax. thanks for the love, it helps.

Babe - I am sending all three of you (Wallie and DD included) as much good karma and hugs that I can. This is a sad part of life.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for your friend. I'm sorry she has had to deal with this so long already.

Virtual hugs for you, DD and Wallie..

Bob

wallie is still in icu. the dr. daughter, son and wallie are having a family meeting, i think it is today. not sure what they hope this will do.

thank you bob and all who are praying for wallie. she needs it even more, as this drags on.

Hope all goes well with the family conference for your friend Wallie. Prayers for all involved coming your way for a good outcome. Hope you are looking after yourself too, it's so easy to forget about oneself when concerned for a friend, and it's not hard to recognise what a wonderful and caring friend you are too!

I haven't said much as I've had my hands full taking care of Cade and Carson, but the prayers have not stopped. You are all in my heart today and always.
kades

Back
Top Bottom