I made a resolution years ago to never make another resolution again because I always failed and felt down on myself.
Instead I make "goals", which can be measured by how far you have come to get there instead of just the end result.
My goals for 2013 are to:
- work as hard as I can on this new diet to feel better and overcome my intolerances
- get back to journaling as often as I can
- Get to church at least once a month as my body allows me
- Get out more with friends (at least once a month)
- Exercise as my pain, etc. allow me
- Have fun - something lacking the last few years
- Get my craft room done and start creating again.
If I don't do all this I am fine with that - the main thing is to try!