Oven cleaning STINKS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG...I'm ROFLMAO! I am the same way! I leave the stupid cleaning so long I'm afraid if I leave I might burn the house down! And I figure if I have to torture the pets then I should be here to endure with them.

I dont' think we ever cleaned the oven. I use oven cleaner on the glass, that's about it. We're pretty careful what/ how we use it. On the other hand, the cooktop get's serious abuse. Espescially when I'm on my 2nd glass of wine trying to finish dinner. :angel:

I just heard a loud "clunk" I think that means the lock disengaged and the cleaning phase is over. I'd better go see what it looks like.

I found that spray oven cleaner works great on glass fireplace doors. Takes the soot and creosote right off.

As infrequently as possible....which is how I usually end up making a smelly afternoon of it!!

Oh, and a quick tip-if you are thinking about cutting a fat hog by cleaning an aluminum cookie sheet with oven cleaner, I'm here to tell you that it's a bad idea!! Mine is now a drip pan....:LOL:

Well, at least you have a drip pan! ;)

Back
Top Bottom