Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. My petty vent concerns this site. Why is it that when you click on one thread, it goes right to the last page and on other threads you get page one and have to click on the last page. Annoying to say the least. Why can't all the threads be the same? :angel:

Okay. My petty vent concerns this site. Why is it that when you click on one thread, it goes right to the last page and on other threads you get page one and have to click on the last page. Annoying to say the least. Why can't all the threads be the same? :angel:

Just seeing if you are paying attention...:angel:

I don't know why it does that, makes me crazy, too!

If you click on the little green button to the left of the title it will take you to the most recent post that you have not read.

If you click on the title itself, it will take you to the very first post.

If you click on the little green button to the left of the title it will take you to the most recent post that you have not read.

Well, gol-l-l-e-e-e-e, Z. You have enlightened three posters with this tip, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more than 3. Whadaya know? Thank you. :mrgreen:

Wait a tick, Z. I just tried putting my mouse arrow on the little green button/box to the left of a subject thread. Nada. Zilch. I get the thread by clicking on the title (taking me back to the first post), but not on just the green box. Please clue me in -- are we talking about the listings on the right hand side of the page? Or just where? TIA.

Signed,
Puzzled

Wait a tick, Z. I just tried putting my mouse arrow on the little green button/box to the left of a subject thread. Nada. Zilch. I get the thread by clicking on the title (taking me back to the first post), but not on just the green box. Please clue me in -- are we talking about the listings on the right hand side of the page? Or just where? TIA.

Signed,
Puzzled

At the risk of repeating.... I still get nothing by clicking on the green box beside the name of the thread. Help.

At the risk of repeating.... I still get nothing by clicking on the green box beside the name of the thread. Help.

The button in front of the title:

Attachments

• green button.jpg
    green button.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 208

:ohmy: Off to try it!!

I am venting because my hay fever started today. And because all the flowers have been eaten off of my mums.:cry: What the heck eats those?

JoAnn L. said:
I am venting because my hay fever started today. And because all the flowers have been eaten off of my mums.:cry: What the heck eats those?

So sorry, JoAnn.

I would think the usual mum-eating suspects would be deer or bunnies. Woodchucks/groundhogs are a possibility as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom