Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Albert Einstein, “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, then what are we to think of an empty desk?”

Albert Einstein, “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, then what are we to think of an empty desk?”

We had a boss whose secretary said that to him. He was not amused. He always had only one paper on his desk at any time. It would be the one he was working on. He didn't even have an In/Out tray on his desk. :angel:

It's time to go home for the day. My desk starts out empty, I cover it with the days work, when it's empty again, I go home. Alternately, I start out with 4 pens in my pocket, when they are gone, I go home.

At the center of religion is love. I love you and I forgive
you. I am like you and you are like me. I love all people. I love the
world. I love creating. Everything in our life should be based on love.

--Ray Bradbury

while on vacation this summer, i bought a t shirt that reads "let's eat kids. let's eat, kids. punctuation saves lives".

When I worked in the office at the gas company I had my desk tidy and well organised so that I only had to put my hand out to get any information I needed regularly. We got a new office manager who was an obsessive empty desk freak. I found a little sign that said

A woman with a tidy kitchen ain't doin' much cookin'

He got the point and let me arrange my desk as I required it.

"A horse can lend its rider the speed and strength he or she lacks, but the rider who is wise remembers it is no more than a loan". ~Pam Brown

Wise words for anyone who aspires to ride or own a horse or pony. Sadly, many people ignore this wisdom.

There is more than one way to burn a book. And the world is full of people running about with lit matches.

Ray Bradbury

I think you should be a child for as long as you can. I have been successful for 74 years being able to do that.

Bob Newhart

Thanks, .40. You gave me a true laugh out lour moment! I appreciate that. Welcome back. i missed you.

Back
Top Bottom