Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable

Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable

An Australian named Kathy Lette takes credit for saying "People who say that money can't buy happiness just don't know where to shop"

I always thought it was Ethel Merman! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

if you love something, set it free. if it comes back to you, it was always meant to be yours.

if it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

on winter: a true lover of nature doesn't despair now that his mistress has turned a colder cheek.

(i forget where i read that, but since i love skiing, hockey, and winter backpacking, it always stuck with me)

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.

"I’d put my money on the Sun and Solar Energy, what a source of Power! I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out, before we tackle that." -Thomas Edison

"We were going to have Mick Jagger and Keith Richards here to talk with but we couldn't get a satellite. I guess that's the first time that two Stones were killed by a bird."

Charlie Gibson, Good Morning America

Back
Top Bottom